|04|

"Sai..."

"Hm?" Rose stared blankly at her husband, who was standing a little outside the front door, scratching at his neck.

Naked...

"Do I even need to ask?" Placing a hand on her hip, cocking it to the side, she raised a brow at him. Removing his hand from the back of his neck, he scratched his cheek.

"Um... my clothes got burned off,"

.

.

.

"Yes, I figured," Eyes drifting down, she noted that there were no injuries whatsoever on his body, fortunately. Besides the lack of clothes and the smell of something slightly burning, everything else seemed fine. Lowering her gaze more, Rose set her eyes on her target and raised her hand before planting her palm deadset on his abs.

Saitama did nothing to stop her as she rubbed his stomach slightly, "Sometimes I forget how muscular you are under your clothes,". Bringing her hand back to her side, Saitama moved closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, his hands resting on her lower back.

"How? It's not like this is the first time you saw me naked,"

"Yeah, but I also don't see you naked often," Rose wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing his head closer, foreheads almost touching while their noses brushed up against each other. Saitama lets out a hum before he makes the move to connect their lips. Eyes fluttering close, Rose enjoys the sensation of their lips moving in sync as Saitama's hand lowered just slightly, resting on her rear.

Rose was the one that moves away from the kiss, her nose was slightly scrunched as the smell of something burning was starting to irritate her nose.

"You need to take a bath," She told him, moving her hand from the back of his neck to his shoulders.

"Huh? Do I smell bad?"

"You smell like a bonfire,"

Saitama didn't move from his position and neither did Rose, 

.

.

.

"So are you gonna take one?"

"I'll take one if you take one with me," A puff of air came through her nose as she gave her husband a deadpanned look before removing her arms from him and walking away.

"Hey,"

"Can you close the door? people who walk by will be able to see your butt," Saitama did what she asked and closed the door before looking in her direction.

"Was that a no?" Rose sighs, but she couldn't control the smile that comes on her face. Looking over her shoulder, she gave Saitama a sly grin.

"Did you hear me say no?" and with that, she went to the bathroom, the sound of the water being turned on was heard throughout the small apartment. Saitama stared at the same spot for a few more seconds before he shook himself out of his thoughts and went to the bathroom.

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

Knocking could be heard at the door.

"Master!"

Rose stared at the door, her hands slightly wet from washing the dishes, turning off the sink she wiped her hands dry and went to the door.

"Don't answer that," Her hand was at least two inches away from the doorknob before she stopped herself from opening the door and turned her attention to Saitama, who was sitting at the small table. Resting her hands on her hips, the knocking continues for a few more minutes and didn't seem like it was going to stop anytime soon.

"I'm gonna answer it," Opening the door, Rose was introduced to a man... with robotic parts? A cyborg to be exact. Rose stared at the cyborg for a bit while they did the same, she narrows her eyes a bit.

Why did this cyborg look familiar to her?

Blinking maybe once or twice, Rose finally speaks, "Um, can I help you?"

The strange cyborg then seems to snap out of whatever what going on in his head as he answers, "Do you happen to know a man that goes by the name Saitama?".

Immediately Rose snaps her head to her husband who tries to avoid eye contact with her.

"Yes... I know Sai," The nickname slips from her lips out of habit, catching the slip the cyborg tilts his head a bit wondering what connection Rose has to Saitama. Rose makes no move to open the door wider to let the cyborg in, looking back at Saitama she gives him a look. Immediately understanding, Saitama gets up and walks towards the door. Replacing Rose with Saitama, the cyborg's eyes light up at the sight of him.

"Master!" Imaginary question marks could be seen on Rose's head as Saitama's expression doesn't change, but there was a slight twitch of his eye. Deciding to let them talk, Rose makes her way to the kitchen to give them some privacy.... even though the kitchen wasn't that far from the front door.

A few minutes later, the three of them were now sitting at the small table, Saitams and Rose sitting next to each other while the cyborg sat across from them. All three have a cup of tea that Rose made.

"Go home after you drink, I'm not looking for any disciples," Saitama kept it short and simple, just how he likes it. Now Rose was even more confused, a disciple? Now she loves her husband, but he's not exactly the kind of guy you would go to when you want to learn something.

Taking notice of how the cyborg was now staring at her, Rose understood what his look applied.

"I'm his wife,"

.

.

.

"Really?"

"What do you mean really?!"