|02|

"Hm?" Rose looked out the balcony when she felt the apartment give a slight shake

"Hm?" Rose looked out the balcony when she felt the apartment give a slight shake. Instead of being concerned, she completely ignored it and went back to watering the plants.

'Must have been Sai,' Oh, how right she was with that thought.

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

On his hands and knees, in the middle of the wreckage caused by the now-dead monster was none other than Saitama.

One punch

It only took one punch

AGAIN!

Rose would've been laughing at his little dramatic display if she could see him now, but comfort him nonetheless. It makes you wonder, how did Saitama and Rose ever get together in the first place?

Well, we can figure that out later when the time is right. Right now, Saitama has to go grocery shopping to bring home some ingredients for dinner tonight. Which is where he's at right this moment.

Once the cashier told him the prices of his ingredients, too busy trying to bring out the exact change he needed to pay off the price; Saitama didn't take notice of how the store began to shake as if there was an earthquake or how the other people in the store around him screamed and ran away from the area. By the time he finally grabbed the money he needed, he realized that there was no one to give the money to as the whole store was empty, and at least half of it was in crumbles.

Taking a step out of the barely standing building, something blocked his view before he was able to see again. Looking up, it register to Saitama that what was blocking his vision was a foot from a giant of some kind, destroying cities in its path.

'I wanna go back home to Rose...' Without another thought, Saitama uses a bit of his abnormal strength to jump onto the giant's shoulder, unnoticed.

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

Cleaned apartment? Check.