|03|

Furrowing her brows, Rose took a peek out of the bathroom; a shower cap and all

Furrowing her brows, Rose took a peek out of the bathroom; a shower cap and all. Only to find pieces of what used to be their alarm clock.

Smacking her teeth, "You're buying a new one," with the way she said it, it was not a suggestion. However, Saitama didn't react to her words in the slightest: blankly staring at the ceiling. Blinking at her unresponsive husband, Rose grabbed a towel and wrapped her wet body before stepping out of the bathroom, but before she could get close a rumble was heard outside.

"We subterranean have claimed this earth! All surface dwellers will die!"

Suddenly a breeze flew by Rose; the next thing she knew, Saitama was jumping from the balcony.

"...I'm getting back in the bath," Rose turned to return to the bathroom, deciding to try and ignore the weird attitude of her husband but scratched her neck in thought.

'Wonder what got him all excited?'

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

The sound of paper was heard in the silent room as Rose was reading one of Saitama's books that he left lying around, waiting to be tripped on. While Saitama was in the kitchen, filling up their elephant-shaped watering can that Rose decided to name "Mr. Trunks," once the can was filled up, Saitama took the green watering can and walked out onto the balcony where their plants were.

"Ah!-" The sound of a sonic boom was heard, startling Rose causing her to juggle the book in her hand to not drop it. Narrowing her eyes, she looks out the balcony to see her husband squatting down, hand over the other. Opening her mouth to question, a buzzing sound filled the air, and saw a little mosquito escaping from his hands, flying away.

"Pfft-" Snapping her head down, Rose had her nose deep in the book; narrowly avoiding Saitama's gaze.

"What's so funny?"