▶A.C.E

Donghun was feeling too cold being alone in his bed so he sneaked into Jun's bed in the middle of the night.

The more the merier.

• • •

Donghun was wondering if another member had joined them because of the weight he felt on him.

He was on his stomach, so shifting around was a bad again because it sent the member flying off him.

Alarmed, he turned the other way and bend over the bed to check if they were okay... but instead he was met with a funny surprise.

"Woah! I must be dreaming." He sighed, getting down the bed, stepping on something...or rather someone...a small someone.

"Ow!" A kid's voice said.

Then something bite him.

He looked down seeing what looked like Chan as a child, bitting on his leg and looking at him with an angry face.

"oh?" He was confused.

"huuuuh..." The titled his way, observing the child.

"O-oh" He thought he understood what was going on.

"OH" What the heck was going on?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

He jumped, screaming.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

And Chan did the same.

"why...it's toooo early for this." Jun mumbled.

"JUN, CHAN...HE...A...LOOK!" Donghun panicking, pointed behind him but Jun couldn't see anything.

Than a small head pop up from beside the bed but Jun was too sleepy to even see clearly.

Donghun then picked up Chan to show Jun.

"Look!"

The leader squinted his eyes and stayed still for a bit, before rubbing his eyes again and looking then rubbing and looking then rubbing and looking.

"Stop it, you're not delusional! I am seeing the same thing too!" Donghun said rolling his eyes.

"Wh-a....how did this happen?" Jun asked pointing at Chan.
"You're Asking Me? I Don't Know!"
"Wh-a...Wha...What Do We Do?"
"I DON'T KNOOOOOOOOW!" Donghun started crying.

"Are the others the same?" Jun asked.
"...I...you wanna go check?"
"yeah...sure..."

They got out of bed and tiptoed to the others' room with Chan tagging along.

They opened Sehyoon and Byeongkwan's shared room and found the two cuddled in one bed.

As kids.

Donghun and Jun looked at each other mouth ajar.

• • •

Everyone was sitting in the living room, in the middle of the night; Donghun and Jun on the couch, Chan looking super excited and Byeongkwan sleeping in Sehyoon's arms.

Even their manager and ceo was there.

"Well, it was a nice reunion. I have business to attend to." Their ceo, who was already getting up told them.

"HUH? Aren't you gonna say something about this?" Donghun asked, panicking.
"Huh...no, I don't think so."
"BUT—THEY'VE TURNED INTO KIDS!"

The ceo looked around, searching for how much shit he gave.

"You're responsability, bye!"

Donghun's draw dropped. He just couldn't believe what just happened.

Some CEO this guy was.

He sighed and turned to Jun.

"So what do we d–HUH????"

Jun had both his knees in between his arms as he rocked his body back and forth.

"AW COME ON! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Yaaaay we're hitting daddy!!!!" Chan said, jumping on Jun.

This was pure nigthmare.