▶CIX

Byounggon entered the kitchen to get some water and he had to blink multiple times to make sure he was seeing right.

"WHAT IS THIS?" He shouted, shock out of his mind.

"What it looks like." Seunghun said, unbothered.

Byounggon walked fast to him.

"Like How? What? When? Why?"
"I don't know, I also don't know, I seriously don't know and absolutely don't know." Seunghun, faking to be in thought but mostly amused, replied.

"And why are you feeding them as if it was normal?"
"It is isn't it? They were hungry, I found them in the kitchen looking for something to eat. They almost ate flour, hahaha!"

Byounggon did not find it funny. He was scared and traumatised.

"How can you find this amusing?!"
"Cause they're so dumb."

He sighed and took a seat.

"Weren't you surprise to see this? You're taking it pretty lightly."
"I mean I was confused at first but if it's a gift from above than Im all for it. It was gonna be boring around here for a month of doing nothing."

"But we have things to do. Aren't you afraid of what the boss will say? The managers? They're parents? The staff? Everyone?"
"Shut up or I'll kiss you!"
"Eeeeeeeeeeeghk"

Seunghun laughed at his leader's reaction.

"We'll check with them in the morning. I mean it's not entirely our fault."
"What do you even mean? It's not our fault at all."
"Mmmmmmmm-"
"What? What have you done?"
"I may not have been wishing for them to look like kids and for me to have something to do during our break." Seunghun said in one breath.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Calm yourself, Im just jokking!" Seunghun laughed.

"Im gonna get old before I even reach twenty with your bad jokes."

Seunghun couldn't stop laughing. This was going to be fun.