▶Stray Kids

As it hit midnight, Chan made a run for the bathroom because he couldn't held it any longer. Completely (obviously) clueless of what was occurring in the living room.

They had all gathered in his apartment for a movie night but they got carried away while playing games and chatting, resulting in them starting the movie very late. It was midnight and the movie hadn't even reached the climax point.

On his way to the living room, he didn't notice how none of his members head were not picking out from the couch, that is until he reached the cough and got the surprise of his life.

Chan rubbed his eyes over and over and over.

Most of his members were asleep except for little Minho and little Jisung; both staring at him.

"Hyung, I'm sleepy, 'm going to sleep, goodnight." Little Jisung says, just laying down on the carpet where he was sitting beside little Minho.

"Wha–what happened?" Chan asked.

Little Minho turned to look at him again.
"We are little." The little kid replied.
"Yeah I know but how?"
Chan went to sit down on the couch but stopped as he saw two little kids, Felix and Changbin already taking up all the space.
So he decided to plop himself of the floor instead still very much in shock.

After what felt like too long for little Minho, he decided to speak up.
"You can...think in the morning hyung. We should get blankets for them."

And that's exactly how Chan with the help of little Minho got blankets for everyone in his, Changbin, Jisung and Hyujin's room.

He splayed out covers on the carpet, put the cushions as pillows and placed everyone on one and covered them with the blankets.

He closed the tv because it was obviously not needed anymore and it was pitch black.

As he settles on the carpet too, he didn't fail to notice how little Minho only took a cover to share with Jisung only and slept with his arm around him.

And that night Chan couldn't close an eye.

He even got a little visitor hop on his stomach and settled there for the rest of the night, he didn't know who but he found the gesture cute and wrapped his arms around the little kid, feeling how frail he was.

They were on break, he had time to figure this out.