▶TO1

Jaeyun was the first one to wake up of course and also because he had his alarm.

As a leader he wanted to be responsible. So the first thing he felt like would make him be a good leader was to wake up before the others.

Even though he didn't have to because they were on break for a while, he thought it wouldn't hurt to keep up with his routine so he doesnt get use to staying in bed.

It did not bother him really.

In his room he had the separate bed while the others had to share a bunk bed.

When he sat down, he looked around...

And what he saw broke his heart.

Was this a prank? 'Cause he has no idea what he would had done if it were to be real.

In their bank beds, the four members he was sharing the room with...were CHILDREN.

Or maybe it wasn't them and they were playing a prank on him and changed them with actual kids.

So he got up to examinate the situation.

No...

That looked like Chihoon's peacefull kid face.
And that one ressembles Woonggi so much, like the way he sleeps with one leg open and his covers all messy wrapped around him, thats for sure Woonggi's way of sleeping, good thing he has a bed all by himself.

Then he climbed up Woonggi and Minsu's bed.
That definitely looked like a miniature Minsu all curled up on himself like that.
An awww almost escaped Jaeyun's mouth.
Then he checked Chihoon and Sungmin's bed.
The kid was smiling in his face, looking all pretty with his long eyelashes.

Okay he's seen enough.

When he got down, fear suddenly emerged.

They are a new rookie group, they've just debuted and everything is already going to end? What is he going to do? What is he to do?
What if they make them leave? What if they blame it on him?

He has to check with the others.

While he opened the door, he bumbed into someone else.

When he looked who it was, all hope came back. Maybe they were pranking him for real.

"Are the others childrens too?" Donggeon asked.

"What?"

• • • •

Donggeon has a habit of waking up early on his own. He's actual proud of that but would like to sleep-in from time to time.

And of course the others aren't awake yet.
Obviously because it's 6:50 in the morning.

He got up to go to the bathroom and when he passed by, he remarked a little bump under the cover of one of his members bed. He didn't know who it was so he decided to uncover the body.

To his surprise, Chan was sleeping on his tummy with his butt in the air.

Donggeon made the most shocked face.

He then went to uncover the others, Jisu, Jeyou and Kyungho.

They were all children!

Panicked washed over him as he ran for the door, his thoughts about going to the bathroom long forgotten.

He wanted to check with the others to see if he was the only one.

He then saw Jaeyun coming out and his worries were gone.

But as he was walking towards Jaeyun, the other didn't see him and kept on walking forward, head looking down.

He too didn't stop walking and before they know it, they bumbed into each other.

Jaeyun looked up to him and he could see a glimpse of relieved on his face for a moment.

Did it happen to the other members too?
So he asked.

"Are the members children too?"

Jaeyun was not confused but confirmed that in the other bedrooms, the others were indeed children too.

"What?" He asked.

"They are all children in my room. Literal children!" Donggeon added.

"Oh my goosh the others too. What are we gonna do hyung?" Jaeyun whined, ready to start crying. He was gripping on Donggeon's pj shirt.

He didn't even know where to start and their leader was asking him what to do.

"We...we'll start by telling our CEO...shoot he's not here this week." He shut up for a moment thinking.

"Let's go tell the manager than...he'll figure out what to do."

"right"

Without thinking Donggeon took Jaeyun's hand and they make their way to their manager's office.
Yeah he should be awake by now.

When they got their they received a strange look from him because they just showed up in their pjs but the two youngest didn't pay no mind and took their seat.

"Humm...what's wrong?" The manager asked, confused.

"We need to talk to you about something...it's an emergency." Donggeon started, seeing how Jaeyun was sitting there petrified.

"Hold up...let me put the CEO on the phone."

While the phone was ringing the manager was eyeing them with a suspecious look.

"Hello?"

"Sir. I have...Jaeyun and Donggeon here telling me there was an emergency so I thought that I might call you to make the decisions."

"Let them speak."

"Go ahead you two." Their manager told them.

Jaeyun, with a raise of hand stopped Donggeon from talking so he could speak instead.

"I...we-woke up this morning...and found that the other members...were children. We don't know if it's a prank sir but that's out situation rightn now."

The manager was clearly shocked.

"No, this is not a joke." The CEO said, with a calm composed voice but it terrified Jaeyun.
It meant that he could be in trouble.

Jaeyun lost all hope and started trembling.

"Sir! I'll take responsibility too! We'll take care of this and will figure out what's also going on. Please sir, give us a chance to make whatever this is right!" Donggeon suddenly affirmed coming to Jaeyun's rescue, bowing to the phone.

He then took Jaeyun with him and let him broke down in sobs.

Meanwhile the manager was told the CEO.
"He's good."