0.5 ; hermione granger

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑, her wand light leading her up to the hospital wing. The sound of snoring paintings filled her ears as she darted her eyes back and forth, praying that they didn't hear her and start gossiping loudly, no doubt alerting Filch and his nasty cat of her whereabouts. As she swooped her eyes around, peering down hallways in sight of Ms. Norris, she remembered that fortunately, Ms. Norris was already petrified. She breathed a sigh of relief and she snickered, reminiscing how moments ago, she was terrified of seeing Ms. Norris' beady eyes staring into her soul.

What's wrong with me? Why am I laughing at a petrified cat? She thought.

She was nasty anyways. Those Mandrakes will help her eventually, and as long as that awful Filch is sad, I'm happy. She thought again, counteracting her twinge of guilt.

She fell victim to another bout of giggles.

She looked behind her once again, confirming that a staff member was not following her with a promise of a detention. She tip-toed over to the door of the hospital wing and slowly turned the knob. It was locked. Huffing annoyedly, she pulled out her wand and waved it at the door.

Alohomora!

The lock clicked open. Once more, she turned the knob and the door creaked open. Cursing herself for the unnecessary noise, she peered around, searching for Madam Pomfrey. Sure she wasn't there, she walked over the line of cots and she pulled open curtain by curtain, waiting for her eyes to fall upon a familiar head of bushy brown hair.

She opened a curtain. Colin Creevy's terrified eyes stared at her while she stared back. Sage's eyes widened and an involuntary shudder rolled down her spine and she shut her eyes immediately and closed the curtain. She opened another curtain. Justin Finch-Fletchley. Another curtain. Penelope Clearwater. Another one, Hermione Granger.

Hermione Granger's petrified hand reached out in the air and her eyes were so widely opened, it seemed that they were about to pop out of her head. Her bushy hair cascaded down from her head to the pillow and her body was as rigid as a board.

I should've talked to her when I got the chance. Just imagine what she'll think when some random girl she talked to a maximum of four times left a letter under her pillow. She thought sadly. Should I even give her the letter?

She was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard Madam Pomfrey's voice calling out. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Sage, with no room to hesitate, yanked the letter from her robes, quickly slipped it under Hermione Granger's pillow and rushed out of the hospital wing as quickly and quietly as she could. She ran up the staircase, right in front of the Fat Lady's painting.