one ; train stop in hell

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄!" 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃.

Sage swung her blanket over her face. "What time is it?" she called back.

"11am! There's one hour before the train leaves, but stay here if you want and miss your third year!"

Sage shot up. Shit! She shot out of her bed like a bullet. Stumbling around, she yanked off her shirt and pants. Her shirt pulled over her eyes and she fell right into her closet, banging her head on the door. Pain shoots through her head and a sharp headache emerges.

"Ugh!" she huffed loudly. She yanked her trunk open, flicking her eyes around, making sure she didn't forget anything. She spotted her unsigned Hogsmeade form and tripped over. She picked it up and ran (more like fell) down the stairs, racing to her mom.

"Sage! Where's your shirt?" Lena exclaimed.

"Sorry, sorry, Mum! My Hogsmeade form, sign it! I'm getting into my Muggle clothes, I'll be back!" Sage gasped and she ran back upstairs again, panting. She ran to her trunk, shut it closed and pulled it down the stairs. The wheel hit her ankle at full force and she buckled, rolling down the stairs with a THUD. Groaning, she pulled herself up but felt a huge weight on her chest. Sprawled at the bottom of the steps, her trunk weighed down on her chest. She grabbed her head as her headache intensified and pushed her trunk off of her.

"Sage? Are you okay?" Lena called out and she walked over. She noticed Sage sprawled on the floor with a cut on her cheek. "Oh my, are you okay, dear?" she said worriedly.

Sage groaned in response and held up a weak thumbs-up. The both of them heard a door open from upstairs and heard a male voice grumbling about 'being up at the crack of dawn.'

"Jasper, it's a quarter past 11, Sage is going to be late!" Lena scolded as she offered a hand to pull Sage up. Jasper's eyes widened and he quickly bounded down the steps.

"Dad, get the keys!"

Jasper ran to the kitchen, grabbed the keys to the counter and raced outside to the car in the driveway, but before he went outside, he turned around and said, "Well, what are we waiting for?"

Sage leaped up and rolled her trunk over to the door, grabbed her beat-up Converse and threw herself into the backseat. Lena bustled back to the kitchen and grabbed a dry waffle and Sage's Hogsmeade form. When she got to the passenger seat of the car, she thrusted the waffle and the signed form into Sage's hands.

"Hit the pedal, Jasper, there isn't much time!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───