four ; hidden in the wardrobe

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄?" Harry hissed into Sage's ears.

Sage peered around the classroom, looking for an older figure that would most likely be the professor of the class. All she noticed was children her age milling around and chattering idly. She looked back at Harry, who was staring at her expectantly, no doubt waiting for an answer to his previous question. As if Sage knew where the professor was. She quirked her eyebrows and smirked minisculely, a mischievous idea popping in her swirling thoughts.

Sage feigned a fearful expression and latched onto Harry's arms, shaking him roughly. "Oh Godric, Harry, o-o-over there!" she gasped, her hands clutching her chest.

His eyes widened as he saw fear dancing in Sage's grey eyes. Harry swung around wildly, his heart pattering hastily. "Where? Where?"

Sage burst into laughter, clutching her belly as heavy laughter burst out of her parted lips. "Nowhere, you idiot, he isn't here at all! Unless he's hiding, how am I supposed to know where he is?"

Harry glared at her indignantly, huffing as he ripped his arm away from her. "You know, I did promise to hex you for kicking me in Trelawney's class," he snarled, pulling out his wand.

Sage's eyes widened as Harry grinned wickedly, taking threatening steps towards her. She bustled over to Ron, ran behind him, and threw him in front of her. Ron stumbled wildly as he attempted to catch his footing, waving his arms around to search for something to grasp. Failing miserably, he tripped over and fell flat on his face, accidentally hooking his ankle around Sage's foot as he made his sudden descent to the cold floor. Sage tripped over with a screech, falling right on top of the ginger boy, leading to a gasp and a sound close to that of a helium balloon slowly pushing air out a small hole. Harry howled with laughter, pointing giddily at the mess in front of him. Hermione shook her head, wondering why she ever befriended the three in front of her. The class stared at the four bewilderedly, gaping at the strange sight in front of them, a sheepish girl heaped on a groaning ginger boy, paired with a laughing boy pointing happily at the mess. And as if things couldn't have gotten worse, Professor Lupin himself strode into the room, looking considerably less shabby from his appearance on the train but still immensely tired. He furrowed his eyebrows at the heap in front of him and Sage quickly got up, shaking off dust and scowling at Harry.

"Er, sorry, Professor!" Sage squeaked as Harry giggled uncontrollably behind her. She gave a quick kick to his shin, ceasing his giggles. He groaned under his breath, cursing Sage's name repeatedly.

Professor Lupin gave her one last glance of confusion but then shook it off. "Good afternoon," he said. "Would you please put all your books back in your bags. Today's will be a practical lesson. You will need only your wands."