Chapter 3

Thak! Thak!
He had jumped out of his bed and landed down on the floor hearing the loud voice coming from outside.
"Ouch " He winced with a sharp pain in his back.
Someone was knocking his door.
Before he took a step towards the door he checks the clock: 12:20 it said. 
He slept a lot. He looked around and realized, what happened last night wasn't a dream at all.
He got up and opened the door. Jiang Cheng stood in front.
" I am sorry for waking you up. But it's late and we were worried about both of you. " Jiang Cheng Said. He seemed a little concerned.
" Ohh! I am sorry, we both were exhausted last night." I tried to be reasonable.
It was embarrassing.
" You wash your bath and get ready and come down. I introduce you to your new family. After that, we have to talk about something important. You maybe wanted to know the reasons why you are here. " I nodded twice.
Of course, I want to know why they helped me and in return what they want.

I closed the door and Woke xing up.
" Baby, Good morning" I kissed his forehead.
I hope I have taken the right decision.
He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.
My adorable baby!
" I'll prepare a bath for you. We have to go downstairs and meet everyone. Behave well. Okay???"
He nodded yes.

After taking a bath we both get ready. Opened the cupboard, my eyes were wide open. So many clothes ???
Okay, they are rich.
I wore black jeans and a plain white T-shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror, I look presentable.
We came down to the hall.
Jiang Cheng was sitting on the couch, reading a file.
We walked to him, He looked at me and smiled at us.
" Hello Xing, Did you sleep well ?" He asked looking at Xing.
"Mmm" 
Xing takes time to mingle with new people.

" Let's have some food first. You have not eaten anything since yesterday. I do not know the preference I do not know what you guys would like to eat. So I tell them to make something usual. If want to eat something else please tell Shu Aunty she will cook it for you" He leads us to a large dining room.

Hearing about the food I suddenly realized that we haven't eaten Since yesterday evening

Hearing about the food I suddenly realized that we haven't eaten Since yesterday evening. I suddenly felt hungry.
Two servants came And they served food on the table.
Delicious!! I almost drool looking at yummy food.

I earned enough for us to make a living. But after our parent's death, We didn't have better luck to eat this kind of food.

After lunch, he leads us to the backyard.