Chapter 7

Xiao Zhan's POV

A man offered all of us a tailsman and Soon we were transported to another place .. magic???
I think it will still take some time to familiarize myself with this stuff.

We reached in front of a very beautiful place, somewhere in the middle of the green forest and waterfall.  The place was naturally green and very quiet. Coming here, there was a feeling of something supernatural in my body, as if my whole being was feeling bliss. I looked around, but there were only curious participants. The Lan family did not appear anywhere.
I was confused??? What we need to do here.??

Two girls approached me.
" Ni Hao, I am Zheng Shuang ,
  Don't be nervous.. " A beautiful girl introduced herself with a charming smile.
She is shijie's fiance's younger sister.
" Ni Hao, I am Wang zixuan" another girl said.

Ohh man.. these all girls are very beautiful. I don't know what I am even doing here.
I Bowed to them.
" Ni Hao, I am Xiao Zhan. " I replied with a smile
" We know your name, Mr. Xiao. After 100 years, a man is participating to win the Crown prince's heart" She chuckled.
Okay, now I am more nervous.
I was about to reply when we saw few members were coming down from the sky.. they were riding their swords.
They were wearing pure white clothes And looked in '60s. Zhou Cheng told me about the Gusu lan Priest. They were a total of five and The Royal Wang family was present. They came down and stood before us. Everyone bowed to them and I followed them.
They nodded. The king came forward and touched something in the air and within a second a staircase appeared. 

" These stairs go to a sacred place belongs to Royal Wang Family

" These stairs go to a sacred place belongs to Royal Wang Family. The participants must walk to the top and have to collect 5 stones on the path. There are many stones but it's up to you which stone you want to pick. Your pure heart will lead to your destiny.  " One of the men in white said.
One of the priests who was standing in the middle looked towards me and I felt a little weird.
He snapped his fingers and booooom... He vanished in thin air.
The King and Queen did the same.
The Crown Prince started Started climbing stairs and others also followed closely. Even after climbing about 50 stairs, I did not see any stone, the rest were bowing and picking something, but I could not see anything.
And I was more shocked about the fact that I climbed this many stairs and still I am full of energy. Girls were chatting, bickering, and bragging about their families. Some of them were preying to be chosen but one girl I heard Her name Emily, she was convinced that no one else will be chosen other than her.
After some time I suddenly shivered with a gust of cold wind for a sec. I stopped.
" What happened?? " Miss Zixuan asked.
" Ah, nothing... You go ahead I'm coming"
I smiled at her concern.
She nodded at walked ahead. I took a deep breath, what was that?
Suddenly I saw something shining. There were 5 stones, two steps away, which were gleaming slowly with white light.
I picked them. How come nobody saw them. They were beautiful.
" Hey, why are you picking those ugly stones.. there are many other beautiful stones.. " A girl who was walking behind me said arrogantly. She showed me the stones she collected. I don't but they looked ugly to me.
Now I got it we all are seeing different stones beautiful and others ugly.
She didn't even hear my reply and walked past me.
I again looked at stones in my hands, I shake my head and followed them