It Has Begun, ii

She

She

The moment Davien and I felt surreal, for the past couple of days- I mean from saturday night to sunday felt really unreal to me. He's always by my side, this electric feeling with him was so intoxicating, minsan it clouds my head pa when I'm with him but in total honesty I like Daviens company.

The only time na nagkakahiwalay kami is tuwing matutulog na, he would even tucked me to bed and Mable will be grossed out sa kaibigan niya ang shove him out with her abilities.

"Seriously babe, that's borderline overbearing, couldn't you just say good night and be done with it?" Before I could even respond, I heard the overjoyed laughter ni Marv sa kabilang kwarto. I'm guessing he heard us and it's his way of letting us know he finds this funny. Well, I can't blame the twins though, ever since their fight Davien, made it a point na samahan nalang ako instead of getting stuck with the twins.

This afternoon, Fin and Vica visited us dito sa cottage nila Mable and we just had a good day walking in the woods and we had an impromptu picnic as we bonded over stories of their childhood. It was simple, yet I love the vibe. It's really soothing to have them beside me and know that they're here for me kahit hindi nila sabihin.

"I'm sorry Mable," I sheepishly smiled at her, and pulled the sheets to cover my blushing cheeks. I never asked anything else for Davien, we happen to agree to be near each other and I don't plan to drink Davien's blood ever again. Kahit na ayos lang sa kanya na uminom ako ng kanyang dugo.

By law, it's really not allowed. Fin's the one who told me all about this sacred rule implemented by The Order, a vampire society ran by the high ranked vampires. It has a big consequence and a scandal if ever they found out that I've been feeding on Davien. And I'm trying my very best to fit in with all the laws I have to abide by.

"Wake up early tomorrow babe ha, we still have class to attend tomorrow." Mable reminded me, I nodded and closed my eyes to drift off to sleep.

I woke up with a heavy heart.

The darkness that filled my visions made it impossible for me to take my mind off it. I tried to remember the dream I had, flashes of the man I saw in my dreams had made way into my head. Kahit na sa panaginip ko lang siya nakita ay mabilis ko lang naipinta sa aking imahinasyon ang kanyang kabuuan.

Maybe he's someone from my past.

Napa-iling na lamang ako at tahimik na tumayo sa higaan ni Mable, we shared her room since I asked her not leave me alone. I could still hear the buzzing in my head, and I'm scared that it could get through me and take over my control. Kung sakali man ay hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko kung may hindi magandang mangyari sa akin.

Lumabas ako ng silid para sana kumuha ng tubig sa kusina, I was trying my best not to cause a ruckus- scared that I might wake them up in the middle of the night. I was holding my breath and looking at the hallway intently ng makarating ako sa balak 'kong puntahan.

But even before I could reach for the fridge, I heard a sound that made my heart jump out of its place.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. Nilingon ko ang taong gumulat sa akin, buti nalang hindi ako napa-sigaw sa gulat ko.

"Whatcha 'doin?" he asked, as if hindi niya alam ang gagawin ko. Napa-iling nalang ako kay Davien at nagpa-tuloy na kukuha ng pitsel ng tubig mula sa ref nila Mable.

"You're thirsty," there's a hint of mischief sa tono nitong si Davien, he's really extra chirpy at night. But whenever he's around, I feel at ease, 'cause I can't hear the buzzing that's ringing in my ears, but instead napapalitan ito ng magaan na pakiramdam as little electricity flowing through my veins.

And I feel at ease with that kung ikukumpara mo sa buzzing na nagpapasakit ng ulo ko. Davien just had this effect on me, and I couldn't complain.

Umiling ako bilang sagot sa tanong ni Davien, of course I'm thirsty pero hindi naman iyon ang tinutukoy ni Davien. But with that thought, I couldn't help but remember all those times we shared. I could feel my throat like a sandpaper- thirsty, as flashes of those fateful times made me remember how good it was to swirl his blood into my mouth.

I could feel the arousal in my body as my blood slowly crept up- making me shiver, as my vision turns into a beautiful rose colored. Making me see his blood flow through his veins, it was weird at first seeing it beyond his flesh and skin but I got used to it. I don't lose control anymore at the instant I see or crave for blood.

The earth shattering feeling it brought to me as I watched Davien's eyes turn into a shade of crimson red; that's letting me know that he too felt the same way as I am. That at this instant, he remembers all the times we shared; all the sensation it brought to our flesh and that he wanted more.

In a snap our air became one, our body collided; and it sent me shivers as his hands caressed my cheeks. My blood started to tease me and make me feel the heat at Davine's touch. His eyes crimson red as he pierced his gaze through my soul, communicating with this weird unspoken language that seems to be only ours.

"I am."

Our eyes never broke contact, as I felt my fangs growing out urging me to go for Davien. There was this undeniable smirk from his face, kita nitong naguguluhan ako kung ano ba ang dapat 'kong gawin. Kasasabi ko lang sa sarili ko na hindi ako iinom ng dugo ni Davien, ayos lang sa akin na kasama ko siya at wala ng iba.

I fought the strong urge to prey on Davien, no. I won't give in.