CHAPTER 5

"Mine," he growled possessively as he pinned me against the steel wall of the elevator, his hungry brown eyes piercing into mine forcing me to lower my gaze in submission. My heart thundered in my chest as his fingers traced the sides of my slim waist over the thin fabric of my old t-shirt. I sucked in a breath as his fingers slipped under my top grazing at my overly sensitive skin.

"Mine," he growled again brushing his lips over mine, teasing me with his minty breath. I parted my lips in anticipation, waiting for him to claim it, inviting him to possess me. He gently grazed his teeth over my lower lips and a sigh escaped my mouth. His hungry eyes rested on the swell of my tower lip and he leaned down and captured my lips with his.

A moan escaped my mouth as he nibbled and sucked on my bottom lip. He pressed his thumb into my mouth as he deepened the kiss, invading the walls of my mouth with his tongue. I dug my fingers into his silky dark hair in an attempt to deepen the kiss. I wanted more of this, I wanted more of him.

He bit and sucked at my lower lip, constantly abusing it with his teeth. I cried out in pleasure and a groan of approval escaped his mouth. My hands slid over his shoulder as he released my lips to suck in a breath. His rough fingers grazed over my belly moving up to the swell of my breasts making me sigh in pleasure.

He traced feather-like kisses on my jaw trailing down my neck and chest. His hand grabbed one of my breasts from over the cottony fabric of my unflattering bra, I moaned in pleasure as his hands rhythmically worked on my breasts as he kept switching his attention between both of them.

His lips once again captured my mouth this time pulling me into a demanding hungry kiss that deepened with every ticking second. His fingers kept sending waves and waves of pleasure through my veins as his hands explored my upper body.

"Raise your hands," he commanded and I did as I was told. His hands moved to the hem of my T-shirt and with one swift movement he peeled me out of it leaving me semi-naked in front of him. He slid his hand over my back and unclipped my bra and a sense of awareness started to wash over me.

He slowly slid off the straps releasing my bosoms from its cage. I tried to cover my modesty with my hands but he pinned them both on my sides. His haunting gaze moved from my face to my naked breasts and a ghost of a smile spread across his face. He bent down and claimed the tender bud of the breast closest to him and I gasped in pleasure.

He bit and sucked on it, rolling his tongue over it. My heartbeat soared as our breathing grew heavier and heavier with every passing second. I arched my back giving him better access and he took it like a hungry beast. I sigh in pleasure as he tasted me inch by inch. His expert hands tracing over the curves of my waist and hips. My body ached for more and a sense of urgency began to stir in between my thighs.

His hands brushed over my jeans brushing my core from above the thick fabric and yet managing to send jolts of pleasure through my body. I shuddered in his arms as he unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his fingers into my drenched panties.

He released my breasts and our eyes met for a brief minute as his fingers traced over my aching core. A ghost of a smile touched his lips as he traced my wetness. "So ready for me," he murmured to me as he slipped a finger inside me and I had to bite my bottom lips preventing myself from crying out in pleasure.

"Please," I begged. I don't know if I was begging him to stop or begging for more, but either way, he did not stop. He moved his other hand and cupped my naked breast kneading my tender bud with his fingers. I closed my eyes and tried to suck in all that pleasure he offered me.