CHAPTER 10

The half an hour drive to the restaurant went painfully slow. I did not dare speak a single word not trusting myself. The revelation that he wants me the same way as I want him has put my brain in a state of trance. Though I kept telling myself that what I want from him is one hundred percent different from what he wanted from me, I somehow end up convincing myself the other way.

If I had even the slightest hint of what he might have wanted from me I would have maintained a safe distance from him. Whom I'm I kidding, the truth is I'm useless around him. I'm like a puppet whose string rested in the tip of his fingers. God, please save me from me or I might end up being one of his conquests.

But one needs to go through intense struggle to win his conquest and here I am offering myself to him on a silver platter what does that make me? Honestly, I have no answer to it and a huge part of me didn't want one. I closed my eyes trying to summon my rational side back but she seemed to have disappeared nowhere to be found.

I've been blinded by my desire for this gorgeous man and I'm scared that all it would take is one hungry glance from him and I would give up my everything to him. 'Get a grip you idiot, this is real word and not an erotic novel.' I told myself repeatedly, but the star-struck girl within me was in no mood to listen.

I sneak a peek at my tormentor who had his eyes fixed on the road, with his eyebrows knit and jaw clenched. I gave myself the luxury of studying his handsome face for as long as I could. He really was a handsome man. His sculpted jawline defined his beautiful face. His eyes were the perfect shade of chocolate mixed with black coffee. And his lips looked so sinfully tempting that I would sell my soul just to be kissed by them once.

He pulled into an empty spot in between two other expensive looking cars and cut the engine. He unbuckled his seat belts and stepped out. He walked towards my side and opened the door for me. He watched me struggle with the belts with my shaky fingers and once again leaning into me as he unbuckled my seat belt.

His arm absently caressed my breast and I had to hold back a sign that had almost escaped my lips. Unlike earlier he did not try to hold back any of those unnecessary touches that could have easily been avoided, instead, he kept intentionally rubbing himself on me.

He offered his hand to me as I stepped out of the car and snaked his arms around my waist. He led me towards the grand entrance of The Seashells restaurant which was one of the best seafood restaurants in town. I had been here once for a birthday party of one of my friends and that was it.

"Don't you like this place; do you want to go somewhere else?" He asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I raised my eyes to look at him and he was carefully analysing my face like he was trying to read it. I shook my head, "No-no, it's nice; I was just thinking something." I told him and he nodded.

He removed his hand from my waist and grabbed my hand as we walked into the elegant restaurant. We were greeted by a young good looking host who welcomed us with a broad smile. "Welcome to The seashells, I hope you have reservations?" One thing I forgot to mention about this restaurant is that you can only enter if you have a pre-booked reservation.

I glanced at Aditya who did not look one bit worried by the fact that we had just waltzed in here without a reservation. "Yes we do, it's booked under the name Aditya Talvar." He simply states like it was not at all a big deal for him. But when did he get the reservation? God, I have an entire questionnaire of questions that I have to ask him, starting from where he got my number.

The host smiled at him, "It's a pleasure to have you here Mr Talvar. Please follow me." He replied and He walked us into the restaurant. He led us to the corner booth which kind of isolated us from the rest of the restaurant. There was a long leather couch right under the wall-mounted aquarium with some really exotic fishes swimming around.