Chapter 1: I remained and I survived

The Thopter was crashed and damaged as the storm as past. Looking at the horizon of the faded orange color.

Elizabeth Atreides, Adopted Daughter, Lady Atreides, and Sister of House Atreides, what was left of it.

The Baron Vladimir Harkonnen and Emperor Shaddam VI conspired together to overthrow and Slaughter the Noble House in the hopes of taking over Arrakis. The Home of Spice. Home of The Fremen.

Paul Atreides, sole noble heir of the House Atreides was cursed with dreams of Arrakis, pulled him to Arrakis, learning of a prophecy of a great Messiah called Muad'Dib. And the Preborn Mistress of Dreams, Armeria pseudarmeria.

The Lady Jessica, Bound Concubine of the Duke Leto Atreides, A Bene Gesserit Witch, mother of Paul Atreides and Adoptive mother of Elizabeth Atreides. She trained her children in the Bene Gesserit ways.

She raised Paul and Elizabeth and lover to the Atreides Duke, Jessica was once a servant of the Reverend Mother of the Bene Gesserit. Then Proclaimed The Lady Concubine of Atreides House at 16, she was a loving companion of the Duke until his downfall and refuses another lover.

Left in the desert to die of the coup of the Harkonnen and Emperor. The surviving Atreides family was helped by a loyal friend and the Emperor employ Duncan Idaho and Dr. Liet Kynes.

They were given the ring of the duke and a thopter and escape the Harkonnen patrol, losing them in the sandstorm.

Only I will remain

Mornings of Arrakis were nothing compared to Caladan, Elizabeth held her legs crossed, covered in dirt and sand from her hair, skin, and clothes. Sitting in the sand as her eyes remain on the sunrise "It's beautiful." she mutters to herself.

 Paul smiles as he looks at her, scare on her eyebrow and bruise on his cheek "Still reading Yueh's letter?" she asks him, he nods at her

Paul smiles as he looks at her, scare on her eyebrow and bruise on his cheek "Still reading Yueh's letter?" she asks him, he nods at her. "Have you read Father's?" he asks her. Elizabeth smiles, the cut on her lip scared with the scratch just on her cheek. "I can't bring myself to, too painful, the wound is still raw," she answers him he nods then leans his shoulder against hers. "You still have me and Mother," he assures her.

She nods, laying her head against his shoulder. "I know and I won't lose you or her. Not while I still breath," she states. Tears well up in Paul's eyes as he grips the back of her neck tightly. "You and I, brother. You and I." she states. Paul nods at her.

Fluttering her eyes open, Jessica coughs as she sat up, the two looked over at her, seeing her awake. She sat up, dusting her hands off and curling them in her lap. "Morning mother, sleep well?" Elizabeth asks her. Jessica looks at them. "How long was I asleep?" she asks them, "Not long. Storm passed a little while ago." Paul answers her.