Chapter 8: Calling of the Distant Dream

Sitting on the desert sands, Imre sat in front of Elizabeth, teaching her the secrets, "Everything is connected, the one to the other." he said, drawing a circle. "A perfect balance of the living and the dead, and the threads that tether and separate them. The threads that function to spin the wheel of time, the greater," he states, drawing the thin lines that connect to the wheel.

Elizabeth watches him as his eyes flick to hers, "What can you smell when you inhale, Armeria?" he asks her, Elizabeth looks away as she smiles the air. "Cinnamon." she answers as she looks back at him, he smiles at her, "The pre-Spice Mass just below us. 100 feet or so, still ripe," he states.

Then points to the image he created, "The Maker of Spice left her nest long ago, leaving her children to live on without her, so they joined together, surviving. But as they grow, they will lose water and when it mixes with their waste if accumulated just right, A bubble, a giant one containing foam will heave with a strong enough force." he tells her.

She looks to the sands and back to him, "The Spice blows." she states, he nods at her, "The surface sands trades places with the sands below. The heat of the sun will the form sands and..." he states, "Creating Spice patches." she states, he nods at her. "The very goldmine of the universe," he states. Elizabeth looks away as she was amazed at this knowledge. "The worms... they create the spice, their very existence is Spice," she states and looks back to him.

Imre nods at her, "And that is the secret of Arrakis." he states as she pulls her arms away and sat on her knees, "That's why you bribe the Spacing Guild, to keep them from seeing the Spice blows, because if they knew of them... they would target the worms of Arrakis. All of them." she states, Imre nods at her "But the little makers, they never survive the Spice-blows. But the others swim up close to the surface and become Shai-Hulud, the Great Worm. We capture a few of them, keep them stunted for Water of Life." he tells her. She flicks her eyes back at him.

His heart skips a beat as she looks right at him, "That's enough for today's lesson." he tells her, she looks at him momentarily then back to the image he drew in the sands, slowly she reaches her hand out and gently brushes her fingertips against the sands.

The gentle winds blew the drawing away, she pulls her hand back and places it on her lap, then her eyes flick towards Imre, who walks towards the tent, kneeling down. He grips the flap then looks back at Elizabeth as her eyes linger on him. He smiles gently at her and pulls himself inside.

~8~8~8~

That night in the calm night of the desert, the moons shined high as in the sky, glittered with the stars.

Imre lays gently on the bedroom as Elizabeth saddles his waist. Staring into each other's eyes longingly and bare of everything except for a blanket covering, Imre pressed his hand to her shoulder and pressed his lips against hers, roughly as his other was at her hip.

Pulling her hand to his shoulder, Elizabeth lost herself in the feeling of his warm lips pressing against hers, over and over. The feeling of him connected with her drove her to ecstasy.

Imre sat up, Elizabeth sat on his lap, pulling away as her eyes were locked with is alluring glowing blue. Sliding her hand to her neck, she moans softly pressing her forehead against his. Imre perks her lips then kisses his way down to her neck.

Her eyes lidded, she turns her head away, losing herself in his touch and kisses. Then he pulls her closer to him, making her gasp in sudden pleasure as he turns them over and gently lays her on the ground.

He pulls away, looking down at her, brushing her hair from her face. She was a vision to behold, something he wanted for something. Pulled his thoughts she pressed his lips to hers as she wraps her arm around his back, holding him close.