Chapter 6: Igniting the Sparks

Muad'Dib. Muad'Dib. Muad'Dib.

The Fremen of Sietch Tabar chants as a hooded man walks through the crowd, once in front of them. The man rips his hood away to reveal Stilgar. "No man recognizes Leadership, without the challenge of combat!" he calls out, drawing his knife.

Another Fremen steps forward, "It is our way. Call him out!" the Fremen tells him, then not long after everyone was chanting.

Call him out! Call him out! Call him out! Call him out!

~8~8~8~

"Armeria?" a voice calls out, snapping her out of her vision, Elizabeth was sitting in a tent as the storm outside was raging. She looks over and saw Imre sitting up from his bedroll. "Where do you go when you leave like that? What are you seeing?" he asks hers.

Elizabeth just looks at him, "Whatever Paul sees, I see and I see such possibilities." she answers, then turns away, "I see what was, I see what can be, and to my fear, what will be or could." she answers. Imre pulls his leg up and wraps his arm around it. "You fear the future?" he asks her. Se smiles a little to herself "I do not wish to know the future, I avoid it when I can, but always see it." she answers him.

He nods at her, then she turns and looks at him, "Does the thought frighten you, Imre?" she asks, he looks at her, "Does what?" he asks, "Knowing what will happen in the future or what will be?" she asks again. He huffs and looks away, "I would have given anything to know what will happen, but not knowing is the best part because you can change the future and welcome a better future." he states.

She just looks at him, feeling her gaze on him, he quickly clears his throat and immediately lays down, "Just a thought." he states, laying on his side and hopes she didn't get a glance of him blushing. Elizabeth looks away and back to the raging storm outside. "Not knowing the future for a better one, huh? A beautiful thought," she mutters than lays down. Imre smiles to himself, knowing he gave her mind some peace.

~8~8~8~

Screaming aloud, one of the Harkonnen's men was on fire as he stumbles over the dune. The Fremen attack another shipment of the Spice as Night as their cover.

He collapses onto the ground, still screaming in extreme pain, but Fremen ran to him, slitting his throat, and immediately kills him. "They're like ghosts! Everywhere!" the captain shouts in the radio, then he looks back at the remaining Harkonnen men as they fired onto the Fremen.

 Elizabeth ran up to one, jumping onto his back and stabs him right into the neck, making him drop to the ground

Elizabeth ran up to one, jumping onto his back and stabs him right into the neck, making him drop to the ground. She stood and saw a Harkonnen aim his gun at her, but Imre came up behind him, disarming him and smacks the butt of the gun into the Harkonnen's guard face.

Pulling her knife from the dead guard, she charges at the next guard. Imre tossed the gun to the side and pulls out his knife, the guard, pops out his blade gauntlet, he swung it at Imre, but he dodges the blade, Elizabeth jumps onto his back and plunges her knife into the guard's back, making him cry out. Imre pulls his knife out and plunges his knife into the guard's chest.