Chapter 1

I open my heavy tired eyes as I rub them so that I could see normally. I see the morning sun after my vision finally settles just fine. While the sun shines ever so brightly, it forces me into sitting upright. I stretch and move my body after being stiff for about 8 fine hours of sleep.

After stretching, I walk out of my comfy bedroom, on my way to my sister's bedroom, which is across the corridor. After finally making it from my room to the other end of the corridor, I walk into Hope's bedroom and walk over to her still body which is lying on her bed, unconscious.

I lay beside her body and wrap my arms around her midsection, while my legs are tangled up with hers. Lifting my head to where her right ear is, I whisper ever so gently to her.

"Hope, you've got to get up right now. We've got to be at Hogwarts very soon, you can't lay here forever."

I've always been close to my sister, we've always had to be homeschooled together because of our 'unique abilities' and because our father would always say that it was dangerous in the outside world. Because of that, Hope and I never got to go outdoors and play with other kids. We lived quite far from where the other kids lived, mother would say. So, Hope and I would always play and stick together like glue.

*Until your parents finally found a school for people who were special, like you and Hope.

I smiled a bit after seeing that Hope finally opened her eyes.

"Morning Y/N, what time is it?"

"It's 7 am."

You said after looking at the clock on the wall.

"It's way too early to get up right now."

Hope said as a response.

"I know, but you've got to get up right now or we'll be late because of you."

"Alright alright just let me sleep just a few more minutes.."

"Fine, I better see you up and ready when I'm out of my shower."

"Hmm, okay."

And so, you untangled yourself from Hope and made your way to your bathroom to boost your hygiene.

             *After the shower*

You sigh after exiting the lavatory as the steam escapes from there. With the towel wrapped around your body, you make your way into your walk-in closet.

          *A few minutes later*

*You come out of your closet with the most beautiful outfit that will make you stand out at your new school.

CHOOSE AN OUTFIT
⬇⬇⬇

CHOOSE AN OUTFIT⬇⬇⬇

Or

Or imagine your very own outfit with your imagination

After getting yourself ready, you make your way to Hope's room. You open Hope's door very slowly, peeking your head in a bit, just to see her in front of her little beauty salon.

"Are you ready? Mom probably prepared breakfast already downstairs."

"Yeah, I'm almost ready, I just need to put my jewelry on. I'll be down in 2 minutes."

"Gotcha."

  ------------------------------------------------

Making your way downstairs, you spot the little details that you've never noticed in your house. Seeing that you wouldn't be home in a long time, you walked slowly and took your surroundings in very closely and in great detail.

------------------------------------------------
* I'm going to be updating and rewriting the rest tomorrow - author.
------------------------------------------------

{40 MINUTE SKIP}

I and my family walk out the front door and get in the car we drive to king cross station. We get out of the car and rush to platform 9 3/4. As I and my family walk through the wall I see children sharing hugs and goodbyes with their parents. My family and I walk to the nearest entrance to the train. As I try to find an entrance I bump into a girl with beautiful brown hair and accidentally knock her books from her arms, I look down and pick it up for her " I'm so sorry I wasn't looking" I say. to which she says "oh no don't be sorry it's fine" I smile at her and walk away feeling embarrassed. I get back to my parents and hug them so tight and pull back and say to both of them "Please don't get into trouble" " I promise Darling" my father says. I hug my mother once more and she goes on and on about how she's going to miss me and my twin sister [Hope mikaelson]. I watch my parents say goodbye to Hope, I hear someone on the train say "It's time to go all aboard!". I get on the train with my sister looking for an empty compartment, we finally find one and sit down. I sigh and start talking with Hope, "I think I'm gonna take a nap" hope says. Hope rests her head on my shoulder and she quickly falls asleep, I smile at her and look out the window slowly falling asleep.

[Y/N] = YOUR NAME