Chapter 4

I wake up on Hopes couch and check the time. Once I see what time it is my eyes widen and get chills down my back. I run to my dorm and put on my robe I bolt into the bathroom and do my hair and makeup. I finish in 5 minutes I run out my dorm to my first class..DADA

(Defense against the dark arts)

I take a DEEP breath and walk in, everyone's head looks back to see who just walked in the classroom. The girls look back and stare at me some of them even rolled their eyes.

But for the boys they all just adjusted their shirts and stared at me as I walked up to the profesor.

The profesor greeted me and asked why I was late to class on my first day. "Oh sir I'm sure i wasn't late maybe you just started class way to early"

"Um ok you can go sit next to Draco Malfoy, Draco raise you're hand!"
I see a boy with platinum blonde hair raise his hand while smirking. I walk over to the boy who's name is Draco while winking at the boy with a scar on the right side of his fore head. The boy with the scar blushes and turns his head so I can't see but I saw his face turn even more red. I sit down and pay attention to the (DADA) teacher, all of a sudden I look to my right and see Draco staring at me "got a problem malfoy" I say while raising one eyebrow up.

"Why don't you meet me in the Slytherin common room at right after this class Dont be late" Draco says smirking slightly blushing. "Nah, I don't really feel like it *you gasp* you know what today's a nice day I think I'll just go for a walk outside after this class" you say turning back to pick up your bag and throw it over your shoulder.

"Class dismissed" profesor lupin says

You walk out of the class like you own the place while Draco's face palming his for head whispering to himself because of how embarrassed he is.

You go back to your dorm because you have a free period. Once you make it to your dorm you owl your parents how your day is doing so far.

All of sudden you just feel tired and fall asleep on your bed..

Authors note: so sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make next chapter longer.