Chapter 3

I walk out of the Great hall with laughs from the Slytherin table..

Luckily Hope had a map with her so we didn't get lost. Once you got into the Slytherin common room You both look for your dorms(Your dorm room had your name on it) once you found your dorm room you open the door and walk inside. You turn the lights on and see a mini kitchen living room, and reading room with a upstairs. You go upstairs and see a single bed room. You get a text from your dad
(Lets just pretend there's technology at hogwarts😀)
" I forgot to tell you and your sister but I told the head master to give you and hope a single dorm you know I can't stand the thought of you sleeping in the same room with other people". You smile at your phone and reply with "thanks dad I actually can't stand the thought of that either❤️"

you set you phone down on your new nightstand. You sit down on your bed taking in the view of your new mini house. You go downstairs and leave your dorm to go to Ravenclaw common room( Hope texted you the password ) you enter Hopes dorm and it looks exactly like your dorm " this is going to take time to get used to..HOPE..HOPE WHERE ARE YOU" you yell.

"I'm here don't worry I'm coming"
While you watch your sister come down from upstairs you give her a big hug. "What was that for" Hope says smiling, "I just feel like hugging you:) can we watch a movie please please please!!" You say .

"Yess we can but we have to watch a short movie because we have classes tomorrow" Hope says.

"Ok fine" you turn on the TV and put a short movie from Netflix..

Author: I'm so sorry for the short chapter..I couldn't think of anything else to put in this chapter