Let's Spy (2)

Third Person POV

Jinora flattened her hair when she looked into the mirror, she was wearing a flowy yellow dress with a silk red scarf around her. "So how long are you going to be out? Did you tell dad? Can I come along?" Ikki asked, "Maybe 2 hours, Yes, and No." Jinora answered.

Jinora stood up and walked out of her room, "How come we aren't allowed on your dates with Kai?" Rohan asked, him and Ikki walked behind her.

Jinora opened her mouth but was over taken by Ikki, "Because dates is only for two people," Jinora laughed, "And I get a break from you guys and airbending." She walked to door to the hallway when she was greeted by her parents. "Be home before 10." Tenzin said giving her a serious look, "10:30?" Jinora asked.

Tenzin chuckled at nodded, "No later." Jinora smiled and hugged him then she hugged Pema, "Bye, love you guys." Jinora walked out of the house and headed towards Kai, who was waiting for her.

Tenzin watched as the young couple walked away, heading towards Kai's bison, Lefty. Once he saw them fly off he turned towards Ikki and Rohan. "I want you two to follow them and make sure nothing happens." Ikki scrunched her nose and then nodded, "What do you mean nothing happens?" Rohan innocently questioned. Tenzin groaned, "Make sure they don't get to touchy." Ikki understood immediately and nodded quickly, 'Understood."

"Take Ogie." "What about Meelo?" Rohan asked wondering where his brother was. "He's in trouble." Tenzin replied remembering when Meelo ran into a priceless statue breaking it, Meelo is now trying to fix the staute. "THIS SUCKS!" Meelo's voice was heard in the distance.

Ikki laughed, "We are on it." She grabbed Rohan's shoulder and they ran to Ogie, trying to make sure they catch up to Jinora. "Do you know where they are going?" Rohan asked, "I may or may not listen to Jinora's conversations." She jumped on top of Ogie and grabbed reins and watched Rohan jumpes in the back, "Ogie, Yip-Yip." They were off.

In 8 minutes they reached their destination, landing Ogie on the field. They landed in a beautiful forest and watched as many spirts ran around. They jumped off of Ogie and grabbed a bag, "Stay here Ogie, the last thing we need is getting caught." Ogie left out a noise and plopped down on the ground.

They walked into the forest, Rohan looked at the sprits and laughed. "Look! He's dancing!" Rohan smiled pointing at a sprit bunny who was dancing. Ikki laughed continued walking, the closer they got into the forest they heard the couple's laugh. "Over there." Ikki whispered and they creeped over ducking in the bushes.

Jinora giggled as Kai whispered sweet nothings in her ear then gently brushed her cheek. Rohan gagged at the sight of his older sister and her boyfriend romance. Ikki just raised one eyebrow, "If they just as much touch legs we need to jump in and stop them, got it." Rohan nodded.

"I' am surprised that your dad let us go on a date without any trouble." Kai admitted giving a sigh of relief. Jinora laughed, "I guess that means he's starting to trust you." Jinora leaned over to grab a strawberry then she took a bite of it. Kai then laughed and kissed her cheek. She smiled and kissed him, and he let his lips melt with her's.

She wrapped one of her arms around his neck and he gently held her waist firmly. Ikki was to in shock to do anything and made Rohan and herself turn around not looking at the couple. White turning she accidently pushed Rohan causing him to break a twig.

Jinora and Kai stopped and looked at each other dead in the eyes. Jinora smirked and raised a finger to her lips, not making a sound. Kai understood and quietly watched her float over to the bush that made the noise.

She looked over the bush to see her sister and brother looking away with closed eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" Both Rohan and Ikki jumped and looked up to see Jinora. "Hi!" Ikki smiled then nervously chuckled and looked on the ground, "DAD PUT US UP TO IT!" Rohan randomly screamed looking nervous.

Jinora groaned, "I knew that was to eaisy." Jinora mumbles then looked at Kai who was alredy by her side. "And I thought I was being trusted." Kai said getting a little hit from Jinora.

"Wait till I tell mom." Jinora said but was interrupted by Ikki, "If you do that we will tell dad that you and Kai were making out." Jinora and Kai stayed silent, "If I don't tell mom," "And you let me taking anything from your room." Ikki added, "For a month, you won't tell dad?" "6 week." Jinora took a moment to think, "Deal." she extended her for a hand shake, which Ikki took.

"We'll leave you alone, and I'll tell dad we couldn't reach you." Ikki said, "Are you sure Rohan can keep that promise?" Kai asked, since Rohan was known for snitching all the time. "What, since when do I tell?" Rohan questioned looking a bit hurt, Everyone gave him a look, "All the time." Jinora answered.

Rohan crossed his arms and pouted while everyone laughed.

Later Ikki and Rohan were on Ogie heading towards home, when they reached home Ikki put Ogie back in the stables and walked with Rohan towards their father who was waiting at the door.

"Did you find them?" Ikki and Rohan shook their head. "They got away, we left to late" Ikki answered leaving a worried Tenzin, "Don't worry dad, we can trust them." Rohan said and tapped his shoulder, before leaving.

Ikki nodded agreeing with him then ran off to get a few things in Jinora's room. Oh blackmail is so good. She thought as she entered the room.