Who took Mr. Huggie?! (3)

Third Person POV

Ikki stretched her arms out and yawned when she sat up. She flinched when the sunlight hit her eyes , "Ugh!" She groaned, tossing her blanket across her head and laying back down. Fighting the urge she let her energy win when she got out of bed.

She smiled and headed to her closet to say good morning to her favorite stuff animal, Mr. Huggie. She opened the closet and smiled brightly. She has had Mr. Huggie since she was born, sure the stuff animal is sort of ruined but it's still part of her childhood. She formed a slight air ball to try and reach the top of her closet.

She reached her hand to try and grab the stuff animal but couldn't feel anything, "Huh?" She made the air ball larger to see the top of the closet shelf, to see it empty. One spot that had not dust but dust around it. Her eyes widened and she franticly search her room for the missing stuff animal, but she couldn't find it.

She ran out of her room and made her way to the kitchen where her mother would be, helping make breakfast. "MOM!" she yelled opening the kitchen door to see her mother.

Pema put her hand on her hip and squinted. "What wrong?" Ikki sighed dramatically, "I can't find Mr. Huggie, I looked all over my room." She jumped and sat on the table beside a wall. "Are you sure you didn't leave him somewhere?" "No, I never taken him out of my room, since dad said he gave Rohan nightmares." She jumped down and put her chin between her thumb and pointer finger.

"Jinora! She probably took him, she always hated Mr, Huggie." With that Ikki left the kitchen and walked towards Jinora training some airbenders, "JINORA!" Ikki yelled with a frustrated stare. Everyone stared at Ikki, looking confused, "Yeah?" Jinora answered.

"Were is he?" Jinora looked around, "Where is what?" "Mr. Huggie!" Ikki responded, crossing her arms and huffing. "That old thing, I thought he stayed in your closet." Jinora turned back to the group of airbenders she was training. "He's missing, and I know you took him!" Jinora smiled and tried to keep her cool. "Why don't you all leave us and meet back her in 20." She smiled and watched the airbenders leave.

She quickly turned back to Ikki and let her smile disappear. "I don't take your stupid stuff animal!" Ikki gasped, "How dare you call him stupid, he's a math genius!" Jinora rolled her eyes and tried to walk away from her. "Don't walk away!" Ikki ran after her and would non stop assume Jinora took her stuff animal to the point Jinora had enough.

"Why don't you go question Meelo, didn't he always want to take Mr. Huggie from you?" Ikki stopped and began to think. "Of course, he is my rival, I should have known!" Ikki ran towards Meelo's room to see if he was in there. "Meelo?" She spoke out when she peaked through his door. He wasn't ion there, to her luck.

She groaned and left the room and walked towards the hallways, she then saw him and Rohan playing around in their air scooters. She then glared, "MEELO!" Meelo flinched and glared at the girl who made the annoying sound, "Could you screech any louder, I don't think Ba Sing Se heard you." He commented and stooped air scooting. "Where is Mr. Huggie?" Meelo looked at her confused, he puckered his lips and tried to find a answer by making a weird noise.

"Mr. Huggie is scary," Rohan stated leaving his air scooter and standing beside Meelo. "Well Meelo, where is he?" Meelo then connected the dots, "Oh, you think I took him?" Ikki nodded. "Well, I didn't." He shrugged. Ikki scoffed, "Don't play this game with me," She stared at both of her brothers, "I also am on to you," She pointed to Rohan, who just stared at her confused.

She then walked off and went to talk to her last suspect, her father. Tenzin always thought Mr. Huggie was to childish for her, she sure it's him.

She stormed into her dad office, where he was writing some stuff on a sheet of paper, He looked up and smiled when he saw Ikki, "Hello there Ikki, is there a problem?" "Yes." Ikki answered crossing her arms together, "Did you take Mr. Huggie?" She couldn't be as straight forward as she was with her siblings.

"No, why is he missing?" Ikki took a seat in front of Tenzin, "Are you sure you didn't take him," Ikki pleaded. Tenzin shook his head and Ikki whined before taking off towards her room. She was stopped by her mother, who called her name. "Ikki!" Pema had a frown on her face. Ikki walked towards her mother with a disappointed face. "I have bad news." Pema pulled a ripped and soaking wet stuff animal, she new it was Mr. Huggie.

Her head dropped and she groaned, "Why!" She cried, "He did nothing wrong!" Pema rubbed Ikki's back. "Where was he?" She looked at her mother with hurtful eyes. "He was floating in the pond." Ikki gasped, "In a pond!" Her hurt face soon turned into anger. "This means someone her is a murderer, and I'm going to find out who."

__________

Jinora, Meelo, and Rohan were all sitting down and watched as their parents and sister walked into the room, "Do I really have to sit through this?" Tenzin questioned. "Yes, you do. Please sit." with that Tenzin took a seat beside Jinora.

"You four are my main suspects on the death of Mr. Huggie." All looked confused end each glanced at each other. Jinora was the first to talk, "What did we do for you to suspect us for such an act?" She asked sarcastically. "You guys know exactly what you did, YOU ALL HAVE MOTIVE!" She pointed at Rohan, "He gives you nightmares," then at Meelo, "You probably thought if you can't have him then nobody can," next was Jinora, "You never liked him," finally at Tenzin, "And you said I'm getting to old for him." She took a breath then huffed, "THAT'S YOUR MOTIVES!"

"so just admit it now, so I can not talk to your for a whole month." She quickly said sitting down in front of them, "Sweetie do you think you're being a bit dramatic?" Pema questioned looking at her family's very confused faces.

"Over dramatic, I think I'm being less dramatic." Ikki huffed and crossed her arms. Pema face began to make a worried look, she sighed and gave up on the lies. "Ikki, it's fault." She admitted, getting a pretty shocked face from everyone. Ikki stood up and her eyebrows fell, "Why?" Pema looked at the ground. "I was picking things up in your room and I went to your closet. I bent down and him by head on your closet shelf and thought nothing of hit so I continued to pick up clothes. I wasted everything without realizing Mr. Huggie was in there. He ripped up easily with the water. When I found out it was to late." Ikki looked at her in disbelief, she then ran off.

Everyone stood there in silence, before Meelo decided to speak out, "How do you not notice a stuff animal in your basket?" Pema gave him a glare but ran off to follow Ikki.

Within a few minutes Pema knocked on the door and walked into Ikki's room. Ikki was sitting at the edge of her bed, just looking at the floor. "Why didn't you just tell me the truth?" She spoke. Pema walked towards her and sat beside her.

"I tried but I just couldn't when I saw the way you looked when you told me he was missing." Ikki looked up and looked at her mothers face, her eyes still showed sadness. Ikki sighed and sat up, "Mybe, it was a good thing. I was getting a bit old." She admitted. Pema shook her head, "You're never to old to act like a child for the right reasons, and this was never supposed to be the way you let go of Mr. Huggie."

Pema rubbed Ikki's back, "Why don't I make it up to you, I will make you a desert, anything you want." Pema smiled which made Ikki smile.

"Anything?"