Let me be alone, please! (4)

Third Person POV

Meelo quietly walked through the yard making sure he wasn't getting followed, just like Jinora, he also had a very special place he goes for some peace and quiet. He had a canvas and paints in his hand.

He floated to the stump of a tree, he sat down and walked off to get paint brushes. He watched as his parents lights turned off, that gave him the signal that they were heading to sleep. He took a breath and grabbed paint brushes then headed off back to the tree.

A giggle was heard when he passed through Jinora's room, He looked at her window to see she was talking through the communicator. He remembers that Tenzin let them have a day of the week to talk to someone, and today was her day. Meelo rolled his eyes and walked off and sat on the tree. He put paint down and quickly went to the lake to get water.

He finally settled down and sighed, He smiled and let his had make the move creating the first stroke with paint on the canvas. He then groaned forgetting what he wanted to paint, darn art block! He yelled in his head.

He tapped his brash and began to think about what to draw, he smiled when something came to mind but it quickly faded when he heard his sister's voice. He rolled his eyes and watched Ikki come towards him. "Whatcha doing?" She peeked at his art to see a bank canvas. "I see nothing." He glared at her and hugged the canvas close to his chest.

"This is non of your concern." He said in a dramatic way, which made Ikki laugh. She decided to sit beside him a whistle. "So what were you planning on drawing?" Meelo rolled his head and groaned, "I had an idea but it went away when you came by." He glared and Ikki just chuckled and sat back up, "I guess you want to be alone, don't tell anyone I was here." She then ran off, leaving a very confused Meelo, "What just happened?"

He shook his head and positioned his paintbrush and stroke the canvas. His hand did the magic and created art, a lot of people don't think he has this talent at first but once the see him drawing, they are taken back with shock. He can draw, what's so shocking about it.

He quickly turned his head when he heard rustling in the distance. "Rohan?" He squinted at the young boy in the distance, Rohan froze when he got caught, "NOTHING! What are you doing?" He ran up to Meelo trying to change the subject. "Don't change the subject, I'm the king of changing subject, you are learning from the best." Meelo glared, "I'm hunting down the dark spirits."

Meelo placed his things down and walked to Rohan, "There are no dark spirtis, Korra and Jinora checked, all are light spirits." Rohan groaned, "That doesn't mean they could of missed something." Meelo laughed, "What makes you think THE Korra and Jinora, missed anything. That doesn't sound like them."

"Ugh, don't tell anyone, I'm just being a third eye." Rohan bumped into Meelo's shoulder as he ran off, He thought he was the only one out of curfew, but no seems like his siblings were out too, well not Jinora, she seems to distracted with the communicator.

He grabbed his paintbrush again and tried to paint but only he heard movement in the bushes again, now his patience was gone, "PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled only to face his father. "Dad?" His face showed nervousness and shock, "I thought you were asleep?" "I could say the same thing to you." Tenzin raised an eyebrow. "I wanted to paint." Meelo admitted.

"I went to check on your brother, he wasn't in his room, then your sisters, one not in her room and the other caught up with the communicator, only for me to pry it off of her. Then your room, for you to be missing too." Mello showed him his canvas, "I swear I'm painting, Ikki and Rohan ran off somewhere!" He dropped the canvas and raised both of his hands. "I just want you to get to bed, and maybe I can give you the whole day off."

Meelo's face lit up, "What, I thought I was in trouble?" Tenzin chuckled, "I have noticed you have been working hard lately and you came down here to paint," He glanced behind Meelo and noticed his paintbrushes and water cup, "And I'm sure Ikki and Jinora have it covered."

Meelo ran back to the tree and grabbed his things and ran back to his room. He placed them all down and jumped, "Yes!" He jumped on his bed and laid down, at least now he's going to get his alone time now.

________

Not the best chapter, I really didn't know what to write in the end but I did it! Yay!

Hope you have wonderful days, and stay safe!