Fallen apple

"Have you ever eaten a fallen apple? When I go to the supermarket, sometimes they sell fallen apples during typhoon or other natural disaster. I don't know what exactly happened to those apples, but they're all bruised black and blue. Moreover, their surface is bumpy. They're on sale for half price. They're pathetically put into a black plastic bags. Although I'm over half a hundred years old, I've never tried such fallen apples. I've been wondering how they would taste. So I tried buying them one day. I tried eating those fallen apples. Aren't you curious how they taste? They taste the same. Although they got dropped because of the wind, rolling in the mud, suffered misery, and had deformed appearance, all bruised black and blue, they taste the same compared to the ordinary apples that were nicely packaged and sold at higher prices."

"Chief, what are you trying to say?"

" did you find that funny? Why are you snickering, bastard? You just told me a minute ago that they're like fallen rotten apples. You told me to shove them to somewhere like a sewer and claim that I've never seen them or I've never tasted them, like I have no idea about them. That's what you just ask me to do. In your opinion, shouldn't they be treated as human beings? After you got what you wanted from them, you'll just throw them away like they're disposable because you find them useless?"

- Bad guys