Find him

-Do you think the dead will come back if you stay here like this?"

"What?"

-Do you think Yeon-suk will come back to life?"

"Hey. What do you know to say such things? Did you come here to suggest finding Jung Ho-yeong with me? Kim Seon-jae, you are really amazing. Are you saying I should just forget about her and find Jung Ho-yeong? What will change if I find Jung Ho-yeong? Yeon-suk is dead. Nothing matters anymore!"

-Hey. You can't say that to me. Jung Ho-yeong  killed countless people. He might have killed my mother as well."

"Yeon-suk died while I was chasing that guy."

-That's why we should find him. You said your sorry for not catching the culprit. Was that just a lie? Was it? You mean you will just walk away irresponsibly? Will you just let the carpet go like you did 30 years ago? What about your child? Don't you want to meet your child? Staying here, can't make any difference. Do you think I was alright when my mom died? I was stuck and can't do anything just like you. You are 30 and struggling this much. I was just 18 years old back then. What about your child who was just 6 years old? How would your child have felt when she lost her mom? How do you think she lived after she was left behind all alone?"

"Darn it. So what can I do?"

-Find your daughter and solve the case, you should go back! Go and stop it from happening. Go back and save Yeon-suk. You said you are here because of my case. Doesn't it mean that you can go back after you catch the culprit? Gwang-ho. Let's find him together. Let's find him."

-Tunnel ( Korean version)