I know

-Did that change anything? Did it relive your pain? Did it bring your son back to life?

(He normally doesn't feel empathy for the victim.)

"What do you want me to say? What do you know?"

-I do know. I want to kill that person too. I want to find the person who killed my mother and kill him. But even if do, what difference will it make? Do you know what the victims really want? They want to see the culprits admit to their crimes in court and get punished in prison. They don't want revenge like this."

"I don't care about any of that!"

-It makes you the same kind of person as the killer. Is that what you really wanted?"

"Nothing matters now. It's all over. Everything is over!"

-No. It was over when your son died. That was the end.

" Do you say that was the end? Everything has ended then. Maybe... My wife knew that. 7 years after our son died, my wife followed him. That's when I realized that my wife committed suicide over a period of 7 years. In the end, I killed my wife too. I didn't do anything. I didn't nothing.

- It's not just you. Anybody would have done the same. Anybody. I only realized that after I joined the police force. You can't help it when the accident has already happened. There was nothing my father could have done either."

-Tunnel (Korean version)