Blame yourself

"You took off as though you'd never come back, but you're here? Let's go."

-Detective Park. I can't do this."

"What."

-This is all my fault. If only if I had told you at the right time, she wouldn't have died."

"How is that your fault?"

-You don't need to say that to make me feel better. I told her there was nothing to worry about. Ms. Jeong insisted on looking for her, but I told her she'd be back soon. A guy like me shouldn't be a cop."

"You idiot. You're saying it was your fault that Chun-hui  died? Did you strangele her?"

-You know what I mean."

"Answer me. Did you kill her?

-No."

"Get a hold of yourself and listen. Even if you reported this earlier, you couldn't have saved her. Chun-hui was dead by the time Ms. Jeong came. Do you think I'm lying? I heard it myself from Dr. Kim at the health center. It would be great if we could save everyone, but it doesn't always work out. Are you going to blame yourself and quit whenever something like this happens? If you're sorry, you should go out and catch the criminal. That scum who killed Chun-hui is still at large. Do you have time to cry like that? Huh?! Are you in more pain than Chun-hui's mother? If you understood what I said, stop crying and come with me. If you still blame yourself, go on home. I don't need an idiot like you."

- Tunnel ( Korean version)