ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ☆

You were in much better spirits as you walked back to the hotel, Duff had successfully taken your mind off of any worries you had about what was to come. You'd spent the remainder of breakfast cracking jokes, reminiscing on childhood events and discussing all of the reasons why Duff thought you were panicking over absolutely nothing.

You dipped into your room, grabbing your bags so you could carry them to the tour bus. You glanced in the mirror on your way back out, how much had you even slept last night? The dark circles were a telling sign that it hadn't been much.

You shrugged and left the room, heading downstairs and handing in your room key to the uninterested looking receptionist before making your way to the bus. As you stepped on, you were greeted again by the band. Most of them.

"Where's Iz?" Duff asked as he walked on behind you, almost making you jump when you heard him.

"Didn't want breakfast, he was catching up on his sleep, you must've tired him out last night," Axl snickered, shooting a glance your way.

You couldn't help but notice the grimace on Duff's face in response to Axl's statement, but you pretended not to see.

"Wait, what am I missing here? Why would Y/N tire him out?" Slash curiously quizzed, looking between you and Axl.

"Caught her leaving Izzy's room this morning," Axl shrugged.

"Oh my god! It was you! I wondered who the fuck Izzy was dicking down, have you never heard of 'people are trying to sleep so be quiet'?"

If the ground could swallow you whole, you really wish it would happen now. You couldn't even say anything back, you just paused for a moment before sitting down on one of the sofas.

"How about we change the subject?" Duff mumbled, running his hand through his messy blonde hair.

"Hey, sleeping beauty!" Axl chimed as Izzy stepped onto the bus, closing the door behind him as the driver began your journey.

Izzy nodded his head towards him in acknowledgement, mumbling greetings to everybody else, but his eyes never once landed on you. You frowned, were you going to get the silent treatment?

Axl noted the awkward tension in the air, clearing his throat as he offered Izzy a cup of coffee to wake him up. Izzy sat at the table, nursing the cup and staring down at it with a thoughtful expression once it was handed to him.

"Right... So, the set list for tomorrow..." Duff began, that's when you started tuning out.

You took in Izzy's tired demeanor, although the coffee was slowly beginning to bring him back to life, his eyes were drooping ever so slightly and his lips were pursed. You desperately tried to remember something... Anything from last night, but you kept falling short.

Izzy's eyes found yours, caught you as you stared at him in thought. He raised an eyebrow and looked away, leaving an anxious feeling in your stomach. Maybe last night was really bad? Maybe you'd said something that upset him?

You picked up your bags and took them towards the small room that was yours, you were usually lucky to be the only crew member who got to share a bus with the band, but right now you'd rather be on the other bus.

You sat down on your bed, fiddling with a piece of thread that was coming off of your jeans as you half listened to the conversation outside while replaying as much of the previous night as you could recall in search of what had caused the problem.

"Iz? You alive?" Steven was asking him, he must've not been paying attention.

"I'm gonna go take a nap, my head's killing me," Izzy grumbled, you heard some movement which you assumed was him getting up.

Hearing him walking towards your room, as his room was just past yours, you decided to get up and walk to your door.

"Izzy?" you called, making him freeze in his tracks, he turned to look at you with an impatient expression.

"Are you alright?"

"Fine. Did you want something?"

Okay, you must've definitely annoyed him last night.

"I just... Did I do something to upset you?" you tentatively asked, hoping the answer was a no, hoping it was just the hangover putting him in a mood.

"Na."

Then he was gone, shutting the door to his room and turning the lock so he wouldn't be disturbed. You frowned as you stared at the spot he'd been in, then you turned to see four sets of curious eyes watching. Duff offered a small and apologetic smile, which you returned before retreating to your own room. Maybe a nap would solve the problem, for now.