ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ☆

Trying to keep things on the down low might be trickier than you thought. First night in and the interruptions are already knocking at your door. Smut in this chapter.

Every time you decided to take a seat somewhere, you were accompanied by nothing but absolute pain. It was infuriating.

You weren't mad at how it happened, of course. No, you remembered that quite fondly in fact. It was having to pretend nothing was wrong that was annoying you.

You'd walked into the hotel dining room, finding everybody already at their seats and waiting for breakfast as you casually strolled in fifteen minutes late.

"Did you oversleep or something?" Axl whined, clearly quite hungry.

"Yeah, alarm didn't go off," you lied through your teeth, your gaze meeting Izzy's for a split second, although luckily unnoticed by anybody else.

No, you hadn't overslept at all. You and Izzy had gone at it again, and you hadn't realised how sore you were until you'd had a shower in your own room afterwards.

You glanced at the seat beside Duff, it didn't exactly look comfortable, but it wasn't as if you had another alternative.

You couldn't keep the wince off of your face as you sat down, timing it perfectly for when the boys had thrown themselves back into a deep conversation.

Izzy was still watching you, his dark eyes curious at your contorted expression. He was almost conveying a question as he looked, and you pouted in response.

It didn't take him long to realise what was going on, as every time you shuffled in your seat you seemed to be causing yourself more agony.

He had a smirk on his lips, and although you should've been glaring at him for it, it was only making your sore clit flutter in retaliation.

"Where did ya go last night, Stradlin?" Slash mumbled between mouthfuls of scrambled egg, some of it falling off of his tongue as he spoke.

You cringed at the sight, as did Axl who kicked him under the table to get him to stop talking with food in his mouth.

"Just took some chick back to my room," he murmured nonchalantly, you raised an eyebrow at his sudden confession.

"Oh, sweet, what was she like?"

"Bit vanilla for my liking, wasn't great at blowjobs either."

This time it was you kicking under the table, right into Izzy's shin. He surpressed a grin, you knew he was only teasing, but you rolled your eyes at him anyway.

"Damn, better luck next time, you'll have to get the good ones before that red haired monster corrupts them," Slash winked, Axl was not amused at all, folding his arms across his chest.

"I'm not a monster."

"Really? Fooled me."

And they were off again, bickering back and forth like a pair of siblings. You'd been eating your breakfast throughout the conversation, but decided sitting down was too much so you excused yourself under the pretence of using the bathroom.

"Something the matter?" Izzy's cocky tone of voice followed you into the ladies room, you hadn't even realised he'd excused himself too.

"Aren't they gonna know you're gone?" you quizzed as he pressed your back against the wall and tucked your hair behind your ear.

"Told 'em I was off to shower, they had practically dragged me out of bed after you left. Did you want to come up and join me?" his teasing tone sent shivers running through you.