ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ☆

Catching up on your sleep put you in a great mood, for about five minutes anyway. Until you'd remembered why you went to bed early in the first place.

"Time to get up, we're almost there!" Steven's loud knocks had woken you up, fuck, you'd slept a long time.

You stretched as you got out of bed, picking out some clothes and heading straight into the bathroom. You were pleasantly surprised it was free, Axl and Slash usually took turns hogging it to get ready.

You didn't look down the small hallway once, not wanting to interact with anyone just yet, you needed to have a relaxing shower first.

After shutting the door and stripping, you turned on the water and stood underneath it. You ran your hands through your hair, letting it soak while you absentmindedly began doing one thing you were great at, overthinking.

Maybe Izzy wasn't mad, maybe he thought it was best to keep his distance from you in case you wanted more out of him. It would make sense, even if it wasn't exactly a gentle approach. You hadn't ever thought of wanting anything from him. Sure, you found him attractive, but a lot of people did. Nothing unusual.

Sure, sometimes his rare laughter gave you butterflies. It didn't mean you wanted to cuff him though.

You took the time to wash your hair, and every inch of your body, but you didn't want to be the last one ready so once you'd finished you hurriedly dried your hair off and got dressed.

Upon leaving the bathroom, you bumped into Izzy along the way, he was clearly waiting for you to finish.

He didn't say anything as he walked past you, closing the door behind him and leaving you to stand there alone. You took a deep breath, then you joined the guys on the sofas as they eagerly awaited the next stop, desperate to stretch their legs and get some fresh air.

"So, how long are you guys gonna pretend the other doesn't exist?" Duff whispered to you.

"I'm not pretending he doesn't exist, if he doesn't want to talk to me... That's fine, that's on him," you shrugged, Duff furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, we've got a two week break after this, maybe some time apart might help."

Yeah, maybe.

Izzy seemed to be in better spirits once you were inside the venue, drink clutched in one hand and a smoke in the other. He was in the corner, joking around with Axl about something. Axl's eyes roamed the room until he found you, then he looked back at Izzy.

You tried to ignore it, focusing on finishing up tuning Slash's guitar. You couldn't help feeling as if they were talking about you, but you were probably being paranoid.

"Right, we gotta get on stage," Axl announced, starting to make his way towards the door.

You handed Slash his guitar, smiling at his "thank you," then you did the same with Duff too. Izzy was last over, he took his guitar from your hands and mumbled possibly the most insincere thanks you'd ever heard. Whatever, you let it fly over your head.

Guns N' Roses parties really were something special, no other band ever came close to putting on such a great performance. You'd regretted not eating, as the beer was intoxicating you way faster than you'd have liked, but you needed something to take your mind off of everything.

It was a fun time, watching Slash awkwardly stripping to a song after being dared to by Steven. Axl had done karaoke to one of the cheesiest pop songs, you'd cringed but cried laughing all the same.