ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ☆

A/N; this one is kind of a short chapter

You woke up the following morning with a smile plastered on your face, you felt different, you felt good. Judging by the dark haired man laying beside you and curiously watching you wake, you had a feeling he did too.

"Morning," he muttered, voice hoarse as it usually was this time of the morning.

"Morning, Iz," you replied, he looked a lot less stressed than last night, you were relieved.

He stretched his limbs slowly as he made himself comfier in bed, then he took you by surprise and pulled you against him, holding you in a somewhat tight embrace.

You nuzzled at his chest, feeling yourself relax more as every second went by. You could lay there like that forever, if you had the option.

"I feel like I'm in a dream," he mumbled, you looked up to find his eyes closed, "if anybody asked me how this morning was going to go, this wouldn't be my answer."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"It's fucking perfect, actually," he smiled a little before carrying on, "I was just...I was so ready to ignore it all. I thought I could just push it to one side and move on, but there's something about you, something more addictive than any drug I've ever taken."

You lifted your head and propped yourself up on your elbows to look at him properly, fingertip tracing shapes on his bare chest.

"Have you ever been in love?"

The question caught him off guard, eyes snapping open to look at your curious face.

"I thought I had been. Once. A girl me and Axl know from back home, we dated before I met you and Duff. I thought I was in love, she slept with some guy in another band and I decided I'd never put myself out there again," he paused in thought for a moment before continuing, "but what I felt for her pales in comparison to this. It makes me feel sick sometimes, but if you ever tell anybody I said that, you're in trouble."

You snickered in response, playfully poking his chest. Then, the thought crossed your mind, Duff.

"What's wrong?" Izzy asked as you sat up, your entire expression suddenly filling with worry.

"Duff," you breathed out, watching him nod in acknowledgement.

"He can't...we can't tell him, Y/N, he'd have me hung by the balls."

"I know, I know. It's just...it's risky."

"Maybe that's half the fun," he began, "it'll have to be our little secret."

"So, I guess that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend, huh?"

Izzy visibly cringed at the use of the words, his neck muscle had shuddered with it.

"Hate to say it, but seems so."

"Hey, if you don't wanna I can always go and see if anyone else is interested," you teased, a yelp sounding as he moved quickly to pin you to the bed.

With your wrists in his hands, and your hips held down by his, you were defenceless.

"Nobody gets to put a hand on my girl."