ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ☆

"Guys, please!" you practically begged as the band stumbled around in the tour bus.

It was a pretty uneven road, and most of them were so half cut they wouldn't be able to stay standing up on a flat pavement. Duff was the first to listen, taking a seat on the sofa as his head lulled, the drink making him sleepy.

"Alright, you're going to bed, Duffles."

"But...Axl and Slash are still up," Duff pouted, he actually pouted, he was such a child sometimes.

"Not for long," you grumbled, trying to help him get up and walk to his room at the back of the bus.

It was a hard effort, his long limbs seemed to flail absolutely everywhere during the process. He tripped and slammed into a wall at one point, disturbing Izzy who had been hiding away from the chaos in his room.

He peaked out to see what was going on, a small chuckle escaping when he saw you struggling.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna help me?" you glared, pushing Duff's door open and almost throwing him in.

Izzy put up his hands in surrender, that rare and playful smile on his lips as he took over and commanded Duff to sit on the edge of the bed. You took off his shoes while Izzy took his cowboy hat off and chucked it aside.

"Lay down, Duff," Izzy's voice was almost always so strict, Duff whined but reluctantly got into bed anyway.

You both said goodnight to him before exiting and closing his door, one down and three to go. A sudden smash of glass had you both quickly walking back towards the chaos.

"Look what you did!"

"I-I didn't do it, you did!"

There were shards of glass from an ashtray all over the floor, Slash and Axl bickering over who's fault it was. You huffed, you were used to this, but it never made it any more tolerable.

"I swear to God, if you don't pack it the fuck in my fist is going straight-"

"Izzy!" you interrupted his almost threat, shaking your head.

"Alright, Axl...Slash...if you're innocent, if it wasn't you who broke the glass, go and lay down in bed."

"That's never going to work," Izzy muttered under his breath, you shot him a look to silence him, then watched him stare in wonder as both boys begrudgingly stumbled towards their rooms.

"How?" Izzy began, but shook his head and stopped mid thought, you giggled at his disbelief before turning to face a very green looking Steven.

"Stevie? You good?" Izzy stepped a little closer, Steven wildly shook his head in response.

"Shit," Izzy mumbled as he pushed Steven towards the bathroom, making it just in time for him to lean over the toilet, a few seconds later and it would've been a night of cleaning for you.

"Iz, make it stop," Steven whined, you followed in with a bottle of water and a hair tie.

"Here, drink this," Izzy grumbled and handed him the bottle as you tied his hair back so it was out of his face.

Steven clutched at the water and began guzzling it down faster than you'd ever seen, almost choking himself with it.

"Stevie, relax, you're gonna make yourself sick again!" you called out, reaching forward to pull the bottle of water away.

Steven hiccuped and frowned, slumping against the cool tiles of the floor and huffing in frustration at his current state. Izzy turned on his heels, beginning to leave the bathroom.

"Izzy, you can't leave him here."

"Why not? He's got water, he's got a toilet, what more does he need?"

You rolled your eyes and helped Steven to his feet, Izzy watching unamused as you had to practically carry him out.

He helped nevertheless, assisting you in bringing him back to the sofas. You laid him down, grabbing a thin blanket and draping it over him. Izzy grabbed a bucket and placed it beside him, letting him know it was there before collapsing onto the adjacent sofa.

You sat down beside him, sighing in relief as Steven's breathing slowly turned into snores.

"It's like having actual kids on board," you moaned as you tilted your head back.

"Tell me about it," Izzy agreed, his eyes dancing between you and Steven.

"Next time they want to play drinking games, I'm banning it."

Izzy chuckled at this, you turned your head to look at him with puzzled eyes.

"What's so funny?"

"You."

You smiled, shyly rubbing at the side of your neck as you sat up straight again. You hadn't really noticed how close you were both sitting until you felt his body heat radiating towards you.

"We make a good team," you spoke after a few minutes of quiet, Izzy nodded in agreement.

"We do."

The air suddenly became thick with tension, your eyes were drawn to his face and you couldn't look away even if you'd wanted to. What was it that was so charming about him? You couldn't place it, you weren't sure you even cared to.

Your faces were inching closer, subconsciously or consciously? You didn't know. All you knew was he smelt like vodka and cigarettes, hints of his signature cologne coming through as you got closer.

Your stomach was doing flips, butterflies ripping it to shreds as you took a quick breath, both of your eyes sliding shut as your lips almost-

The sounds of retching snapped you out of whatever trance like state you were both in, you flew apart and turned towards the culprit.

Steven was desperately clutching at the bucket, whining at the same time. You stood up and went over to him, holding it in place as he threw up. You could feel Izzy's gaze on you, but you didn't dare look. You were losing your mind, this wasn't you and Izzy, there were no mutual feelings there, remember?