chapter 9

enjoy!1!!

song recommendation- satisfaction by benny benassi slowed 

The chats, murmers, laughs and distant conversations of the people and the members in the restaurant filled his head . But he paid no attention to them. Traffic from outside to the restaurant was barely audible. Cold air from the open window right beside their table grazed against his bare pale face creating a dry tint of pink on his cheeks and the tip of his nose .

The contrasting hot air filling the restaurant didn't seem to warm him up at all. Tightening his black jacket around his body, he rubbed his hands together to create some sort of warmth that would keep him comfortable until they got out of there . His head was resting on his palm now. he didn't engage in any of the conversations any of the members were in, his mind was too tired to try to keep up with anything let alone a conversation .

His phone was facing down on the table right beside his elbow that was resting on the table. Looking at it once. Twice. He dismissed any of the thoughts going on in his mind, shaking his at the thoughts, he rested his head on the table between his arms . Keeping his hands away from that phone wasn't as easy as he told himself. Instead he stared at the couple sitting at the two seat table beside theirs, where a woman with long black hair and a white sweater and a man with a blue hoodie sat . They stared at each other longingly whenever the other wasn't looking or on their phones. Happiness is so beautiful but so hard to look at. Mashiho wasn't envious of them he just wished he was in a peace of mind like theirs. Both of them wore rings on their ring fingers.

"They must be engaged or married" he thought.

"Or they can be both cheating on their partners." He chuckled at that one thought.

The guy with the blue hoodie turned his head to Mashiho and eyed him up and down suspiciously . Mashiho awkwardly turned his head back to his members in embarrassment.

"He probably thought I had a special eye on his girl or something." he scoffed and shook his head.

looking at his phone once more, he finally grabbed it to stop the demanding thoughts running a marathon in his head. He tried to scroll through the articles again.

"Inappropriate"

Oh god. Really ?

"Has he always been a lazy dancer and we just didn't notice until now?"