chapter 21

😸✌️

song recommendation- noir by sunmi

"Wake up." Mashiho heard a voice call out to him. He covered his face with his blanket to try and avoid it. The curtains were fully opened and the sound of people talking came from the living room. He had no choice but to get up and let his sleepiness go away by itself.

"Mashiho wake up. We're going to move out." Yoshi said again, trying to get him out of bed.

"I'm up I'm up." Mashiho murmured as he sat up in his bed rubbing his puffy eyes. He gathered himself up to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and got out, still in his pyjamas. The living room had most of the members in it, who were also still in heir pyjamas. He put his hands on his hips and looked around at them with his eyes squinted open, trying to adjust himself to the light . The curtains there were also all open, the place was loud, and moving to new dorms wasn't exactly on top of his "to do" list. What a great time to be pissed and tired.

"Mashiho, come on eat some breakfast." Jihoon said as he passed him by. He looked at him as he left to the kitchen and opened the fridge, he figured he should go there as well. He grabbed a banana off the table and peeled it open and took a bite.

"Guys get dressed, the bus will be here in a few minutes." Jihoon announced to the members. Mashiho made his way to room to get dressed. The place was filled with boxes and most of the things that used to be there were gone. It looked like it was freshly rented. Most of the things in his dorm was either gone or put away. He opened his closet and got black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt. They were just moving to some place, he didn't have to tire himself even more to look for something fancy.

After 30 minutes of waiting in the living room for the bus, Jihoon received a call from their manager. They all looked at at his phone once it rung, he picked up the phone.

"Hey." he started the conversation.

"Hey, the bus is here." the manager replied.

"Okay, thanks." He said before ending the call and looked at the members, facing them.

"Guys come on the bus's here!" He announced and stepped up to the couch to grab his backpack and suitcase. Mashiho grabbed his two suitcases and dragged them behind him. Before he can get to the door and leave to the bus, one of his suitcases was taken away. He looked back with his brows furrowed. It was Junkyu. He rolled his eyes and snatched his suitcase away from him. Again, Junkyu took back the suitcase.

"What's your problem?" Mashiho said.

"Just let me help you." Junkyu argued pointing at the black suitcase.

"I can help myself." He said before taking the suitcase away from him and faced forward.

"Ugh." Junkyu said before taking the suitcase and getting out the door before Mashiho could. Mashiho scoffed and rolled his eyes at him in disbelief. He continued walking out the door dragging only one suitcase behind him now. He got on the brightly lit up elevator and stood next to Junkyu looking to the side and shaking his head.

"Thanks." He murmured. Junkyu looked at him and smiled, which Mashiho didn't return.

"Your welcome." The elevator dinged as it descended.

Once it opened Junkyu was the first person out. Most of the members were beside the bus as the driver put their suitcases in the trunk. Mashiho put his suitcase beside the bus and boarded it. He was one out of two people sitting there, he looked out the tinted windows at his members. The bus was huge, he was looking at them like he was on some sort of high pedestal.

His peace of mind was disturbed when he heard rushing footsteps on the bus. He abruptly turned his head to the sound to find Junkyu running through the bus and taking the seat beside him. He ran to that spot like he made sure no one got there before him. Mashiho rolled his eyes and looked back at the window.

Junkyu snuggled his head on Mashiho's shoulder and closed his eyes, ready to sleep. Mashiho turned his head to him with his eyes wide open.

"Junkyu what are you doing?" He said.

"Trying to sleep." He answered shortly.

"Why are you sleeping on my shoulder?"

"Practising not being awkward." He said as he snuggled closer.

"Oh my god." Mashiho sighed.

He had no choice but to take it since he was the person that started the whole "not awkward" thing. Backing out now and acting awkward would be stupid.

But Junkyu didn't stop there.

He tied his arm around Mashiho's waist and got closer, if that was even possible anyways. The butterflies erupted in Mashiho's stomach as he sucked in a breath.

"Junkyu what are you doing?" He said through gritted teeth. But Junkyu ignored him like he was actually asleep.

"I just want things to go back to normal." Junkyu thought.

They both did,

But the question is

are they ready for that?