chapter 40

what do you guys think should happen in my upcoming dodam story?

song recommendation - until i bleed out by the weekend slowed

you have to listen to that song, this chapter just hit different with it 😔

"Oh my god what is that on your neck?"

He tensed up when he heard him say that and his heartbeat started to increase. Mashiho turned his head to him and tried and hide his neck better.

"What do you mean?" He said slowly , raising a brow at him.

"You have a red spot on your neck." Yoshi said and pointed at his neck.

"It's nothing." He dismissed and went back to what he was doing.

"But I saw it on your neck. Are you alright?" Yoshi asked, still insisting on it. Mashiho shut his eyes and took a deep breath in before turning to him and giving him a smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said simply then tried to tend back to his own things.

"But-" Yoshi tried to say.

"Yoshi it's nothing." Mashiho said sternly , it came out louder than he intended it to be. He breathed out and looked down in regret. An expression of shock flashed through Yoshi's face from the volume.

"Look...I'm.....I'm sorry. "

"No. I-it's fine." Yoshi muttered awkwardly and walked to his bed. Mashiho shut his eyes closed and breathed out. He regretted getting that defensive with him.

"I got it!" Junkyu said when he stepped in the room with the heat patch in hand. Mashiho walked up to him and took the heat patch from his hand.

"Thanks." He muttered and walked to the bathroom. Junkyu's eyes trailed him as he left in confusion. What happened while he was gone?

When he entered the bathroom he slowly removed his hand from his neck. Not knowing if he was ready to see them or not. Whenever he saw them, the butterflies in his stomach would start to get violent again. A number of mixed emotions would also start to resurface. Happiness. Excitement. Desire. But also stress. And worry.