chapter 11

well, this was fun to write.

song recommendation- pink bubblegum by lavi slowed.

The room was pitch black with little to no light coming from the open door, the hot ac blew against his hair. He sensed someone in there but he couldn't really pin point who it was. Of course it was Junkyu's roommate. But Mashiho heard that distinctive voice in there and knew it was Junkyu without a doubt. Now he's not really sure anymore. He tilted his head to get a clearer view of the room.

"Junkyu?" He whispered, seeing if someone there, hopefully junkyu, would answer him.

He waited.

A second

Two seconds

Three

four.

He concluded that Junkyu wasn't in the room. It was time for him to leave, so he turned to the door and was on his way back to his dorm. That was until he hit his head on a solid structure in front of him right when he turned around. a face was looking back at him all confused when he looked up. Mashiho let out a startled yelp that was quickly blocked by the person in front slapping a hand to his mouth and a hand holding his wrist which was centimetres close from hitting the other person's face .

Junkyu.

That jolt of shock made mashiho's heart painfully beat in his chest. Junkyu let go of him and put a hand to his chest and huffed out in relief. Mashiho hit his fist on his chest.

"What the fuck was that for?" Mashiho said through gritted teeth. Junkyu whined in pain and held his hand on his chest.

"Why are you in here?" He asked. Mashiho looked to the side then back at him.

"I need my phone it's still with you." He said. Junkyu made his way to the further end of the room. Mashiho watched him, he turned to Mashiho looking as if he was waiting for him to follow him. So he followed after him. Junkyu was looking through the pockets of his jacket for mashiho's phone and gave it to him when he found it. It was time for him to leave the room, but he just stood there. No desire of leaving that room was ever in him. All he did was stare at Junkyu's face in the dim lighting.

"What's going on with me?" He asked himself, not looking away from him. Junkyu stared back at him blankly .

"Stop." a voice in Mashiho's head commanded.