chapter 28

wrote this in midnight, you're welcome.

song recommendation - rat by penelope scott.

He shook the thought from his head like he thought he was crazy for thinking that. Though he had to pretend that he didn't want a relationship with Junkyu to convince himself, he knew deep down inside that it was the thing he wanted most . Taking a deep breath in, he got into formation with the group. The dance instructor didn't cross his mind one bit anymore, his mind was fully preoccupied with Junkyu . The person he wanted so bad, but also the person he avoided so much. The cold air conditioning hit his back, giving him discomfort. But he still kept on dancing.

"Okay! Let's start from the beginning!" The dance instructor clamped his hands together and announced to the group before him . Mashiho breathed out and started doing the moves with the members as the instructor announced and went over the counts .

"Mashiho, no!" He yelled.

He stopped right in his tracks and looked up at him in surprise, the members looked back at the instructor then to Mashiho . He sucked in a breath and braced himself for whatever insult he threw at him.

"It's not supposed to be like that!" He said. Mashiho bit his lip and took his yells.

"He did it just fine actually." He heard Junkyu say. Mashiho looked at him in surprise then back at the instructor who was staring Junkyu down.

"Excuse me?" He asked condescendingly , but Junkyu's expression didn't change one bit.

"I said-" he tried to say.

"I wasn't asking you to answer me." the instructor spoke over Junkyu with his brows joined together.

"Go back to your spot." He told Junkyu. He rolled his eyes and walked back to his spot and pushed his hair back.