a little self love p.1 (playboiuzi)

cinnamon stick☺️- Jordan, jordy

my demon baby🥺- sysy, symere (intersex)

In which jordan shows symere how to love himself

symere pov-

beep ! beep ! beep! bee-

i slammed my hand on my alarm on my phone and checked the time 10:07. "why in the hell do i have a alarm on a saturday" i mumbled rubbing my eyes. might as well start my day...

i slowly got out my bed and went to my dresser and picked out a green sweatshirt and some black short shorts, a pair of black vs underwear and my green weed printed socks.

i went into the bathroom and took of my clothes, looked in the mirror and was instantly disgusted with what i saw. ME. i hate how i look, my skin is so dark and this ugly ass color i dyed my dreads. im short as shit, i have these thick ass thighs with stretch marks all over them and of course the thing that make me different then every other male a vagina how could anyone love something like me.

i slowly looked away as the tears was about to build up in my eyes and just got in the shower. i washed with my dove soap and then with my strawberrycherry bath and body works soap (idk if thats real but idk it sounds good) for about 30 minutes and finally got out.

i quickly put my purple hair into two pigtails (his dreads are a little longer in this story) and brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene and got dressed and left the bathroom.

once i put my clothes in the hamper i went down stairs to my kitchen and looked for something to eat. i searched my fridge and found some apple slices and pineapple. i grabbed a water bottle and a fork and went to watch tv.

after eating my breakfast i decided to play on my phone a bit. and i decided to post a picture on ig because why not (their not famous on here)

 and i decided to post a picture on ig because why not (their not famous on here)

Liked by cash.carti, bad_brittney, and 357 more
Baby.pluto-💜🙂

207 Comments

cash.carti- aww baby you look soooo cute ☺️
↪️thx jordy 😁

bad_brittney- aww bestieee
↪️ ☺️
asap.rocky- sy sy 🤩
↪️ 😎

hater-ew wtf is this

bad_brittney-@hater get slapped tf

hater2-ew why he look like that

cash.carti- @hater2 look like what cause you must wanna get shot

hater3-🤮🤮bye asf

Load more comments

as i read all the negative comments i started to think they were right i instantly brung my knees up to my chest and softy started to cry. in the middle of me crying i got a FaceTime call from my best friend/crush jordan.

"h-hello" i stuttered

"awwww baby dont cry" he said

i blush a little at the pet name

"do you want me to come over" he asked getting up and walking around his house

"n-no you dont hav-" i got cut off by him saying

"nah lil baby im on my way" he said closing his car door

" but y-" i know this lanky ass nigga didnt hang up on me

5 minutes later

there was knocking at my door i got up and opened it and sure enough there was a tall as jordan standing at my door with a bag of sour patch kids. i smiled and jumped in his arms as he carried me back to the couch closing the door with his foot.

"tell me whats wrong mama" he said as he sat me in his lap

"n-nothing im ok" i gave him a tight lip smile he hummed and then as soon as he did that a large hand came in contact with my throat i softly moaned.

he smirked and said "ima ask you again whats wrong" as he tightened the grip on my neck. i whimper a little and told him whats wrong and how i felt about myself.

soon enough i was crying again because i really did hate myself. i felt two fingers lift my chin up to look him in his eyes. he tilted my head and said "you really feel like that" i looked him in the eye and said "yeah no one could ever love me looking the way i look" "but i love you symere more than you ever know as a matter of a fact let me show you how much i do"

i was confused until then i felted his soft lips on mines as he slowly started kissing me, seconds later i kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck deepening it. then he moved to the nape of my neck giving me kisses and hickies there.

"j-j-ahh- jordan" i moaned this feeling felt so good . i started grinding on his lap feeling him harden under me. soon he pushed me on my back on the couch and came between my legs peppering kissing on my neck while taking off my sweatshirt along with his shirt.

he started kissing down my chest between each kiss he complimented me "*kiss*you *kiss* are *kiss*so *kiss*beautiful*kiss*.he slowly went down to my thighs and kissed every stretch mark i had. slowly pulling down my shorts he was met with my soaked honey pot.

jordan pov-

im finna make my lil baby feel good asf

This was ass to but anywayyyyssse

Iten you sluts🙂💚 (she know who she is)