babyboy(21nba)

BOW BITCH!!

im back fuckers

not proofread!!

kentrell gaulden

sheyya abraham

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they in high school-

shey pov-

i hate this pissy ass school

i just walk through the doors and kids already louder than the gas i smoke like how tf at 6 in the morning. anyway i walked to my locker way at the end of the hall to get my books for my first class as i was doing that i saw a small figure run past me to the bathrooms i turned around and saw people with their phones out and laughing at the person and then going back to what they were doing.

bullying. immature asf.

a few seconds later i heard crying closed my locker and went around the corner following the sound and saw it led to the boys bathroom i went in and i heard soft sniffles and crying coming from the last stall "why do they always bother me" i heard in a hush tone and i sound like their voice was cracking "hey um you ok in there" i ask the person "p-please leave me a-alone" they said stuttering slightly in a soft tone "hey i'm not gonna hurt you can you just come out please" i ask nicely.

soon enough i heard the stall door unlocking and slowly opening and they were hiding behind the door "can i see your face please" i ask walk towards them slowly the unknown person came out the stall with their right hand over their nose. it was a short darkskin boy with a dark blue Nike sweatshirt with a white shirt under it with a pair of light blue jeans and Air jordan ones

 it was a short darkskin boy with a dark blue Nike sweatshirt with a white shirt under it with a pair of light blue jeans and Air jordan ones

the drip is ✨immaculate ✨

"are you ok" i asked walking towards him as he backed up into the sink and flinched "please don't hit me" he said raising his hands to push me away

"i'm not going to hit you" i said reaching to put his hands down and that's when i got a good look at his face. he was truly beautiful he had deep chocolaty skin, he had a couple dents in his forehead, a nose ring and the most prettiest hazel eyes i've ever seen they honestly looked like pools of honey . damn he's pretty. but then i noticed he had a bloody nose and for some unknown reason i felt anger build up in me "oh shit your nose is bleeding let me help you" i said as i picked him up and sat him on the sink "wait" he squealed when i did that.

i turned around to grab some napkins and i ran them under the water a little and turned back around to wipe his nose. i put my finger under his chin and slightly tilted his head back "u-um thank you for helping me" he said trailing off "shey or sheyya and no problem" i said winking at him as i finish wiping his nose "so baby boy what's your name" i said leaning against the wall looking at him. he cheeks turned pink slightly and he said "kentrell or kenny it doesn't matter"

"so kenny why did you have a bloody nose" i asked because i wanna know who did this to him because he looks like he wouldn't hurt a fly "oh u-um rodarius and his friends were bullying me and i told them to leave me alone and he told jay to punch me and then they started pushing me around so yeah thats why" he said chuckling sadly at the end i felt the anger build up and me again i swear on my dead homies i can't stand that big board game built bitch this the same nigga who knows all the names of snacks before they hit the stores but wanna turn around and bully someone else.

tuh. the fucking audacity.

"damn im sorry kenny" i said walking over and hugging him he hugged me back and we just there in each other arms like we wasn't in a school bathroom "its ok shey" he said letting go i was about to say something else but the bell cut me off i looked down at my apple watch and seen we've been in the bathroom for 30 minutes. damn. i looked up and saw him frown as he hopped off the sink "well i guess this is bye" he said looking up at me but i don't want this to be good bye i wanna spend more time with him

"it doesn't have to be" i blurted out "huh" he said confused "let's skip school and spend the day with each other" i said grabbing his hand "o-oh um sure let's go" he said while grabbing his backpack off the floor and putting it on his back "bet let's go baby boy" i said putting my hand out for him to grab he blushed again and grabbed my hand as we walked out the bathroom and out the back doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aye bitch im back and betta than eva

i feel like a whole new bitch

damn i missed yall

anddddd THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12.3 FUCKING K LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BRO

i love yallllllllll