yes sir (ynwbaby)

Ynw melly- jamell (intersex)Free him till it's backwards😩

Free him till it's backwards😩

Ynw melly- jamell (intersex)Free him till it's backwards😩

He just butters my croissant 🥐
Dababy-Jon

--------------------------------------------------------------------

in which jon thinks jamell needs to stop disrespecting him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon pov-

i woke up to a cold side of the bed and a faint smell of.......bacon and the sound of r&b music playing. mhmm i know his lil ass aint leave me by myself. "mmcht" i kissed my teeth lowly and slowly getting out our bed and walking into our bathroom to brush my teeth and doing my hygiene. once i was finish i walked down our long hallway and down the stairs to be meet with a sight of that made my heart skip a beat.

jamell had our whole dining room table filled with all my favorite breakfast foods. was today our anniversary or sum? why he did all this for? i know today not his birthday...shit is it mines?......im confused. but i slowly walked towards and notice what he had on. he had on a crop sweatshirt and a pair of my grey sweat pants on with his dreads in a messy bun. even in his simple outfits he was fine ass hell.

 even in his simple outfits he was fine ass hell

Sum like that (use a damn imagination)

Jamell pov-

i jumped as i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me them calming down when i realized it was jon. "good morning baby" i said softly "good morning mama" he said with his sexy ass deep voice that make me weak to my knees "whats all this fa babygirl" he said now turning me around wrapping his arms around my waist. i wrapped my arms around his neck and said "nothing just wanted to show you how much i loved you and care about you and i appreciate everything you do for me" he was about to say something but the dryer had went off i wiggled out his grip and went to the laundry room and put them in the hamper to fold later.

once i came back to the kitchen i seen jon sticking a spoon in the pot of grits i finished making. i know his fat as- "why in the hell are you in that pot when the food not even ready eat" i asked with my hand on my hip. he jumped and looked at me like he was caught. "im sorry baby im hungry ass shit" "mhmm hungry my ass" even though it was ready his fat ass shouldnt be in it. i walked passed him and went to put the stuff back in the fridge pretending i was mad at him.

"baby" he called "baby" "babygirl" "babyyyyyyyyyy" he whined all of a sudden he stopped calling me. but seconds after there was a large hand around my neck and a hand gripping my ass. i moaned lowly when he applied little pressure "i know you heard me calling you right" i stayed quiet "right" he said applying more pressure "mhmm yes jon" "that aint my name say it right" i smirked "yes jonathan" he chuckled "bet" he said

---------------------------------------------------

"AHHHH D-DADDY" i screamed as jon slammed into my tight little pussy again. we've been going at this for 2 hours now . "t-t-oo much Jonny too much" i moaned as he started to push all his 11 inches inside of me. "shut the fuck up this yo punishment fa disrespecting me, you know what turn around and get on all fours" he said pulling out of me. i slowly started to turn around but i guess i was moving to slow because he smacked my overstimulated clit which made me whine a bit.

"hurry the fuck up befo i wreck you shit" he said in a deep husky voice which made shivers run down my back. once i was on all fours i felt him blow against my sensitive clit which caused me to jerk forward a bit. he slowly push his length back into me. a lewd moan escaped my mouth as i felt him grab my hips pushing me towards the base of his dick.

the he suddenly started to go at a faster pace and my moans turned into screams and pleads as he tears my guts apart. he reached down and grabbed me by my neck and pulled me to him where my back was touching his stomach as he gave me slow deep strokes that im pretty sure i can feel in my damn heart.

"fuc-- daddy please sl-low down" i said as i came for the 5th time tonight. "damn look at you baby creamin all on my shit" he said in my ear then sucking on my neck which causing me to cum again.

jon pov-

i looked down and watch as my dick went in and out his now stretched pussy coming out with clear slick on it damn baby creamin all on my dick his shit so tight and warm. "you love daddy dick?" i asked him "YES i love da-addy dick oh my-." my thrusts started to get sloppy because i feel my climax coming for the second time tonight.

i pulled out of him and watched him fall face down on the bed breathing hard. as i was still stroking my dick i tapped his ass and he immediately knew what to do he got on his knees and look me in eyes as he took me into his warm mouth.

i grunted lowly as i felt him flatten his tongue and lick from the base to the tip as he lightly kiss it. before he took me in his mouth now going all the way down until it touched the back of this throat. (whewww chile he touched that lil dangly thing that swing in the back of his throat) i instantly felt my stomach tightening up so i pulled away from him and tapped my tip against his lips. he opened his mouth and stuck out his tougue.

lil freaky ass

after he did that i shot my kids down his throat and some on his lips. i lifted him up by his neck stood him up to his feet and gave him a passionate kiss that was filled with love and lust and said "you gon stop disrespecting me" he didnt answer so i smacked his ass real hard as he moaned loudly and i repeated myself "you gon stop disrespecting me"

"y-yes sir"

i smirked and gave him a chaste kiss and said "c'mon the food gon get cold" as i slipped on some shorts and left him in the room.

HELLOOOOO BITCHSSSS this was my first smut so dont bash me.

Don't forget to comment cause y'all be funny asf 😉

iten you whores💚

open for request cause a bitch dont be knowing what to do.