like i want you(gxg)

this song is literally how i feel about my crush....

any who this is my first gxg ship so bare with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

De'arra Taylor as (aniya onfroy)

jayda cheaves as (brianna bowman)

in which aniya finally tells her crush how she feels about her

(sorry if you don't like it bebe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aniya pov-

"b-but kenny she don't even like mee" i whined to my best friend kentrell "bit-you sound dumb asf do you not se the way she be looking at you" he said turning away from the mirror looking me in my eye. i rolled my eyes and sat on my bed "aww niya it will be ok just tell her how you feel today when she and shey come over" kenny said while fixing his jean shorts. "ok i will-wait when who come over" "uhhh bri" "nooooo kenny she can't i have to get jay today from daycare and she don't know i have a daughter she'll definitely not like me then".

jay is my 3 year old daughter who is my world, thats why I'm in college now so i can get me a nice job and get us a house and show her the world. i love my baby sooooo much. now your probably wondering where her dad is well that bitch ass,dirty ass,small dick ass nigga left me after told him i was pregnant talking bout "tHat aINt mY sEEd" like bitch you took my virginity with that weak ass pull out game. but i just feel like bri wont wanna talk to me if i have a child. uhhhgg.