date night (xxxsavage)

attendance check in where all my friends at>>>>>>>>>

i don't feel like looking for the photos

jahseh onfroy (feminine jah)

sheyaa abraham joesph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in which shey fingers his best friend at dinner

( i know this sounds ass its ok)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jah pov-

so today my best friend is taking me out o dinner and I'm getting ready at his house.

"but sysy i don't have anything to wearrrrr" i whined to my best friend over facetime. "bitch go naked y'all still gon fuck at the end if the night anyway" he said walking into the camera naked. "bitch go put some clothes on" i said laughing "hoe shut up you seen me naked plenty of times and tasted me too" he said sticking his tongue out and putting his lace panties on. "shole did and will do it again" i said.

"aye stop flirting with each other and hurry up before we be late to the reservations seh" sheyaa said walking into the room with his amiri pants and gucci shoes with no shirt on making me bite my lip. "yes sir savage sir" sy said while doing the salute sign. he just shake his head laughing "ok bestie ill call you later" i said about to hangup "ok and don't forget to tell shey to wrap it before he tap it I'm to young to be a god mommy" he said while hanging up. i just chuckled

after taking a shower and doing my hair and other necessities i just settled on a plain black dress and a pair of black ysl heels with my silver clutch. "sehseh you ready yet-" sheyaa said coming in but cutting himself off by staring at me. "yeah I'm ready shey" turning away from the mirror from putting my lip gloss on but he was still staring at me.

"bestieee say something, do i look bad" i said pouting. "of corse not baby you just look beautiful" he said walking over to me and kissing me passionately catching me by surprise because we never kissed each other before, i moaned in the kiss when he grabbed my hips. "mhmm ok shey we have to go or we got be late" i said into the kiss "mane you looking this good make me wanna just slut you out" he said looking at me hungrily "boy you my best friend lets go" i said walking around him to leave but i felt a sting on my ass i didn't even need to turn around to know it was him.

~time skip at the restaurant ~

still jah pov-

my best friend look so good right now i just wanna give him a baby. mhmm make me wanna trap him.

i guess he i noticed me staring because he just smirked and put his hand on my open thigh under the table and then started to rub his hand up and down. i started to squirm in my seat because thats my most sensitive spot he just started to smirk again and guide his hand all the way up my dress. i tried to close my legs but he just roughly pulled them apart. "now you know better than to close your legs right babygirl" he said.

i moaned lightly and nodded my head because he was slipping my lace underwear to the side and ran his finger down my folds "answer be bitch" he said through gritted teeth. "ahh yes daddy i know better" i moaned while he was using two fingers into repeatedly abuse my g-spot. i put my head into my arms on the table and moaned into my arm.

"d-daddy I'm about to cum" i said looking up slightly at shey as he was currently was knuckles deep with three fingers. "cum mama" he whispered in my ear i let out a silent scream and creamed all on his fingers. he lifted his fingers and licked them clean while looking me in my eye. and then this british bitch did the unbelievable and took one of the strawberries that wasn't covered in chocolate that we order earlier and put it under the table and slid it up and down my folds.

making me shiver lightly from the coldness and he brung the strawberry up from under the table and the shit looked like a damn strawberry covered with white icing or some shit and the bitch licked and eat the strawberry. "damn mamas you taste good" he said smiling. "thank you daddy, but can we go i want some dick" i said biting my lip looking at him through my eyelashes "say no mo lil daddy" he said while getting up from his seat and paying for the dinner

"im finna fuck you shit up" he said smirking at me

damn. what did i get myself into

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not proof readddd and i know this is ass

I've been busy with coming up with chapters for my book so i almost forgot about this one

but how y'all been

-quick rant-

y'all remember my personal crackhead i have in my yard?

john, yea him

tell me why me and this man was going back and forth for fifteen minutes on what 5+5 was i told him it was 10 and he said it was 13 soooooo now this nigga done hurt my brain for the night.

-quick rant over-

itenyalll