C2 System

''Congratulations to the host for receiving this system'' a mechanized voice sounded in my mind.

''System??!''

[Do you want to receive the novice gift pack?]

- Yes or No -

'So this is my golden finger?? I thought it only happens in the novel I read. I think it will be great if my system grants me an invincible buff. Hahaha...' John thought.

'Yes' I think and I heard a sound.

[Ting! The host had received the novice pack. Please see the gift in the system space inventory. The Host-only needs to think and a panel will appear.]

(A/N: ''Talking'' and 'Thinking')

'System inventory' A panel suddenly shows.

[God-Level Sect System]

-System Inventory-

''Hahaha lucky I got the invincible buff. God-Level Sect System? so this is the system I received'' Said John is shocked and excited for obtaining the invincible buff before thinking about the system he got.

'If this is a sect system, where will I build the base and what disciple will I accept? since I have the invincible buff what is the difficult task will the system give to me? I think I need to thought a plan of what will I need to do fr...'

[Ting! The host has now received the novice pack and the system will now processing the next step.]

[System processing...1%...23%...56...87...89...99]

[Ting! The system has been processed.]

[Loading...]

[The system had created the sect base.]

[The host main task is to recruit disciples and become the strongest of all the sects (Only task).]

[The host powers cannot be used to destroy, annihilate a sect, rob, force the disciple to do the task, rob, and conquer the world.]

[The host has to name the sect. Name: ]

John stared blankly at the panel in front of him

''This sect or system is too op and it makes sense that I cannot use the invincible buff to conquer and annihilate who oppose the sect. Well, if that happens I will be bored'' John said while shock can notice in his eyes and smiles a little.

(A/N: Invincible buff has an on/off.)

''What will be the name of the sect?? hmm... a good name that related with the system then''

''Overpowered sect? Invincible sect? or Indestructible sect? ah... The strongest sect seems to fit. It is simple but domineering. I like simplicity after all.

'Strongest sect'

[Confirm or not?]

'Confirm'

Ting!

-Status panel-

Name: John

Race: Human

Aptitude: Low-Rank

Attribute: None

Cultivation: Body Realm - Body tempering section - Stage 3

Mount/Pet: None

System points: 0

(A/N: Attributes could be used in the qi realm. There are 4 types of attributes: Single elemental attributes like air or fire. Dual elemental like air and fire in one cultivator. Elemental beast attributes like the fire phoenix or Fire Dragon. And lastly the special type like time, space, life, and death attributes.

''Low-Rank aptitude? I will simply have to keep cultivating and buy resources from the system shop later. I think the system has a dan or thing that can promote aptitude. It will be no fun if I just always use my invincible buff you know. Hehehe, a strong cultivator who pretends a pig or weak. It looks cool if I was a mysterious sect leader with a look of a weak teenager.'' John spoke creepy at the end. It just like someone who was a handsome young man who looks calm but laughs and talks in an eerie way that will instantly destroy your good impression of him.

After a while, he draws his badge from the inventory and a badge that looks like a very ordinary jade and has a word carved on it (Strongest). He turns his head to the newly buried grandpa Gary. And directly place or teleport the coffin to the badge.

''Even though you are not my real grandpa but I will consider you as my grandpa and fulfill the wish of John and this is will be my goodwill to both of you for occupying his body. I will place you in the burial space, your corpse will not be destroyed so rest assured and be peaceful in a high place like you and John wish for, Grandpa Gary.'' John spoke in a sad tone unconsciously.

He put the badge inside the clothes. He turned his head in the path and walk slowly down below.

After sorting out the things he needs to bring. He exits the secluded place that John spent his time with grandpa Gary.

John's next destination is the nearest city that grandpa Gary had mention.

The Light City

Like it? Add to library!Have some ideas about my story? Comment it and let me know.Hello, I am a beginner author. Please say what is good and bad about this chapter and I will try my best to improve it.I'm sorry if there is an error in grammar. Thank You.If there are questions in 'Battle ranks' 'Talent aptitude' 'Currency' and, etc. Read the ''Auxiliary Chapter 000''