C8 Variant?

John stands up and went to Lord Kevin.

While John is walking, he notices that there is a middle-aged man with long black hair. The middle-aged man notices him too.

Ford Easton stares and scans John to determine what is the actual strength of the sect master of the strongest sect.

'Hmm... he is so young. I thought my servant exaggerated him too much but I don't feel any strength from him?' thought Ford.

'He resembles Shaw a bit. I think he is sure the father of Shaw.' thought John.

''Greetings Sect master. It seems I went too early. Lord Kevin said that you are resting from a long journey." Said Ford with a slight smile.

''Greetings too. Don't worry it's fine'' John said.

''I will introduce myself. I am Ford Easton. Father of Shaw and Patriarch of Easton Clan.''

''So you are the father of Shaw. Hahaha, Shaw joins the newly establish sect that I supervise. So, what are your thoughts, Master Ford?''

''If you may Sect master, I will ask your guidance? I hope to see your strength and also to show Shaw your might,'' said Ford respectfully.

'What a cunning. I hope this will not become a troubled sigh...' thought Kevin.

''Please Sect master'' Said Shaw.

''Please''

''I think Sect master John that you have to show some of your moves to fully convince Shaw and also Master Ford.'' Said Kevin.

''Okay since all of you suggest it. Is it okay to garden to fight? I think it will be inconvenient if we fight here.'' Said, John.

___

''Are you ready Sect master John?''

''Okay let's start''

'I think it will be okay if I just use first Busoshoku Haki before I surprise them hahaha'

Ford Easton emits a strong red aura from his body. The surroundings and the ground trembles slightly.

'Woah...So, this is the peak of the blood tempering realm' thought John.

'My father sure is strong but compares to Sect master John who is early qi realm I think. It is a great gap between them'

'Ford gets strong slightly huh...' thought Kevin.

John raises slight his hands and a black thing shroud his entire arms and clothes.

'What martial arts is that? I don't feel any qi.' thought Ford.

'Whoa... what is that'

Lord Kevin turns serious and scan the arm of John but didn't feel anything.

...

"Hah..."

Ford initiates the attack with a strong and fast step. He arrives in front of John. And immediately gathers his strength into the fist and gives John a strong punch'

John was slightly late to notice the attack of Ford because he is only a real body tempering realm actually and he has not had a support skill or skill that can easily detect attacks. He raises his hand horizontally to block the attack of Kevin.

''Boom...''

John feels that his Busoshoku Haki is not enough. He needs more practice to master it because the system just gave him the skill it was up to himself if he can improve and master it.

{A/N: Busoshoku Haki 2 (3 levels) (Blood Tempering Realm strength - Early qi realm - middle qi realm)

He quickly counter-attacks using his knee shrouded with Busoshoku Haki 2.

''Ding''

Ford also blocks John using his knee but he feels hurt. He steps back a little. Don't forget that Busoshoku Haki 2 accompanies with hardening and spiritual energy.

'Superfast... it is incredible' thought Shaw with admiration in his eyes.

Ford did not expect John's next attack. John shrouded his head with hard busoshoku haki. He headbutts Ford with it. Ford wants to dodge but he is too late.

''Booomm...'

Ford feels a slight dizzy but John did not give him any chance to breathe and quickly punches Ford from different parts of his body.

John stops and dissipates the haki and watch Ford fell to the ground.

'Whoo... If I didn't catch that opportunity and watch One Piece in my past world. I will be embarrassed. Fortunately, I did not use the Gate of Baylon because they will be shocked too much'

....

''Are you okay, Master Ford?'' Said John and went to Ford to help him stand up.

''I am okay now, Sect Master John. Thank you for your guidance and mercy. Sect master John well deserves his title. I did not last long even you didn't use your qi.'' said Ford with helpless and awe in his face.

''You flatter me too much Master Ford. I think you misunderstand me. I am a variant, not a cultivator.'' said John.

----

Variants have or may have different abilities when they turn 12 years old. Variants cannot cultivate but they have an advantage over a cultivator depends on what their abilities have. Some variants have 1 or 2 abilities. The talented have more abilities.

There are also stages of Variants (God's Chosen)

Earth Realm.

Sky Realm.

Space Realm.

Godhead Realm.

Each realm has 3 divisions (12) and each division has 10 levels. The stronger the Variants, the more and improve his abilities.

----

''What?"

"!!!"

The three of them are shocked because they did not think that he is a variant. Younger variants or variants are few but even more rare if there is a talented variant.

To be continued...

Like it? Add to library!Have some ideas about my story? Comment it and let me know.

Hello, I am a beginner author. Please say what is good and bad about this chapter and I will try my best to improve it. I'm sorry if there is an error in grammar. Thank You.

If there are questions in 'Battle ranks' 'Talent aptitude' 'Currency' and, etc. Read the ''Auxiliary Chapter 000''