C6 Disciple

''Baaanng''

'what the hell...I think I kicked an iron plate this time'

He is dropped from the back of a lion and after a while, Easton Shaw is so shocked because John is unscratched. The surrounding people are also shocked and awe.

''Yo...you, who arr...e you??''

'Sighh... what a big problem is this. I wish young master John will not be angry. If the situation gets worse I will call the City Lord for help'

''He is sect master John a qi master realm with a high 9th rank sect'' said Ronald.

The people around the street heard what Ronald said are stunned and Shaw suddenly feels that he is finished. The only possibility of getting save is to ask the City Lord for help. City Lord Kevin Kenson has a power of 3rd stage of qi realm gathering while the patriarch of 4 great clans has power, the peak of blood tempering realm and their grand elders have the cultivation of 1st stage of qi gathering realm.

But they did not think that any one of them is not an opponent for John.

'Wh..at?? a qi realm expert. Why he is so young?'

''What is his qi stage?''

''I think it is 1st stage qi gathering realm''

''He has a strong background. A high 9th rank sect!''

''I only know one high 9th rank sect but I know that there is more than that because Divine continent is super vast''

''Yes I agree with you''

''What do you think will happen to Young master Shaw"

''I don't know. Let's just observe the situation''

Shaw hears what people around him saying and he feels his legs are soft.

____

''Young master I am very sorry. I did not see the mount Tai''

Shaw immediately stands up and walks in front of John and kneel.

''It is okay. You don't have to worry I am not so narrow-minded to fight for an insignificant matter'' said John calmly to Shaw.

''Thank you, young master''

Shaw is full of joy because he avoided a catastrophe that may cost his life.

''It's okay you stand up. What is your name?''

Shaw stands up and said: ''Young master, I am Easton Shaw, a young genius from Easton Clan. One of the four great clans in Light City.''

''Oh... a genius what is your talent aptitude and cultivation realm?"

''Young master my strength is 5th stage of bone tempering realm and an aptitude of high-rank''

''Wow, what a genius an aptitude high-rank and a middle stages of bone tempering realm. Did you decide on what sect you want to join?''

''Thank you for your phrase young master. I did not decide yet because I want to know what resources can sects give me before I join''

''So you haven't decided yet? Hmm...''

'System what kind of cultivator will be pass to the sect recruitment?'

[The cultivator must have a high-rank talent aptitude above and did not commit any heinous crime that is not reasonable]

'What... what a high requirement is that?'

[Ding! Easton Shaw is qualified]

[The Host you will build the strongest sect so bear the difficulties. You can do it. Fighting!]