C7 Change?

Ronald went with John and Shaw to the City Lord's residence. Along the way, there are diamond geared guards. They have serious expressions and keep scanning the surroundings.

'The security in this place is so tight. There are diamond guards everywhere'

[Ding! The host has been recruited a cultivator to the sect. Congratulations to the host for gaining the first disciple. Because the host gains the first disciple and passes the novice period. The

-invincible buff- will only activate in desperate or the sect is being threatened. For the safety of the sect master and prestige. The host activated the - dimension skills/physique and items that randomly picks for the host.]

[Do you want to draw? ( 2 draws) ]

[Yes or Later]

'What... I thought I will continue being invincible but that is only for a novice period. Sigh... it is also nice because I will be too bored if I just have that kind of buff.'

'Yes' thought John.

A gigantic wheel with countless flickering choices/options. The gigantic wheel starting to spin fast.

'Stop'

The wheel starts to slow and it stops at the golden flickering light.

[Congratulations to the host for gaining an ability!]

[Gate of Babylon - Creates an invisible door and summon infinite items in empty air. The items passing through the gate form gold-glowing energy ripples in the empty air as they can appear instantly.

Skill's restrictions -

* Can summon swords, sabers, knives, axes, and spears.
(Low qi realm weapons) (Can be upgraded: 2 points)

* Items will automatically be retrieved or disappear after use or the battle. (Cannot be traded or sold.)

'What...' John stops walking and stares blankly at the air.

Ronald and Shaw also stop and stare at the face of John.

'What happened?'

''Young master, are you alright?''

''Yeah, I'm alright. I just thought of an important thing. Let me think it first.''

After a while, John recovers from the shock. He thought that this is skill is so familiar.

'Is it the anime I watched? Fa...Fate... yes I got it! Fate/stay night. I didn't think that the skill I will draw is from the anime. The system is so black-hearted and stingy hmph...I still have a 1 draw. Draw now or what?'

''You just have to think it later in your room, Young Master. I think City Lord is waiting for us.'' Said, Ronald.

''Ah... yes, sure. Please lead the way.''

'I will talk to City Lord first before I draw'

''Yes, Young master''

____

A dignified and strong aura emanating from a middle-aged man. He saw Ronald walking with John and Shaw.

'Is this the qi realm expert that Ronald messages to me? He is sure looks young for being a sect master. There will be another hegemony in Mountain Province.'

Lord Kevin stands up and went to greet John and his disciple.

''Greetings, Sect Master John. Welcome to my residence.''