C4 Soul Realm Master?

Broad back and a tall young man standing in front of Madison.

"Hey, are you okay?" said the young man standing in front of Madison.

"Y...eah, I am okay, thank you," said Madison with a trembling tone.

Robert runs towards Madison and asked if she is hurt and okay.

"I am not hurt elder Robert. Thank you."

''Sigh... it is good that you are okay," said Robert while sighing.

"I am Robert David thank you for saving the young miss. What are your name young master and clan name?

"It is okay. My name is John and I have no clan" said John.

Three young men went to madison.

"Young miss it is good you are okay, if not, we were dead to your dad when he found out you were hurt," said Josh while having a frightened look.

"Hahaha, your face is so funny."

Tommy clutches his stomach and laughs at Josh.

''Stop it, Tommy! seriously said, Johnson.

''Okay okay sorry'' said Tommy.

...

"Uhmm ... young master, what are you doing in this place?" said Robert in a respectful manner.

"I just passed by here and I will go to the light city to recruit disciples to join my sect," said John.

"Huh...what is the name of your sect and rank young master? said, Robert.

"Strongest Sect," said John in a domineering way.

Robert POV

'Strongest sect? what a domineering and stupid name. Strongest huh!'

"Hahaha... what a great sect name you have honorable master," said Robert with disdain in his eyes.

"You flatter me," said John.

"Is he a moron? dare to name his sect strongest," said Tommy to Josh and Johnson in low voice.

"Hey, stop your mouth! You're gonna kills us. He is strong even he looks young.'' said Johnson to Tommy.

Madison looks at Josh with fierce eyes and Tommy.

"Yeah, I agree," said Josh with a quiver in his voice.

...

[Ting! Side task: Show your might in front of these people to your sect gain an influence.]

[Reward: 2 points and gain prestige to your sect] [Invincible: On]

John POV

'Wow... this is my first side task'

'What will I do? hahaha, aha! I will just leave in a domineering way. Well, it is good to fly to practice my flight and exciting just thinking about it.

"Okay, I will leave and go to the light city. Take care and goodbye," said John immediately.

''Goodbye young master''

''Thank you young master John''

''Take care''

John waves at them and controls his mind's power to shroud the body and fly in the air to the light city.

''What! SOUL REALM MASTER??!'' said Robert was shocked with his mouth agape and trembling body.

''Whoa... he flies? cool...'' said Tommy with a shocked look with Madison, Josh, and Johnson.

...

"Are you okay, elder? soul realm master? elder Robert what is that? asked Madison confusedly.

''Yeah, elder Robert. What is the soul realm master? said Tommy.

Josh and Johnson look at Robert with a curious look.

Robert tries to breathe and calms himself for a long time.

''I think it is time to tell you that there is a realm above qi realm. There is a description in our ancestral manual that is called the Soul realm. The Soul realm cultivator can kill below the soul realm with a thought and it is a terrifying realm. Only if the peak qi cultivator fully senses their soul in the inner mind can only qualify as a breakthrough into the soul realm.'' said Robert with admiration and longing can notice in his old face.

"What? there is a realm after the qi realm. I thought the qi realm is the most powerful and peak cultivation realm.'' said Madison in confusion and shock.

''Because in this place with scarce resources. There is only a slim chance to breakthrough to the soul realm. So, we all encourage you to join a powerful sect.''

"Hahaha cool... so you can kill a cultivator with a thought. I will try my best to be pick by a powerful sect and become a soul realm master'' said Tommy in an exciting way and longing.

''It is both great and scary'' said Josh.

Johnson grips his fist with admiration or an excitement look in his eyes.

...

[Task Complete]

[Receive: 2 points]

John flies into the air at a fast speed pace into the Light City. A 250 meters wall can be seen and a big gate with the name light city, emitting a light color on the letter. And it can be seen is a numerous flow of people back and forth in the gate where there is a guard collects entrance fee.

Like it? Add to library!Have some ideas about my story? Comment it and let me know.Hello, I am a beginner author. Please say what is good and bad about this chapter and I will try my best to improve it.I'm sorry if there is an error in grammar. Thank You.If there are questions in 'Battle ranks' 'Talent aptitude' 'Currency' and, etc. Read the ''Auxiliary Chapter 000''