ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟 • 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖...

A/N

Enjoy your outfits you non-tax-paying children

~~~~~

"Is there such thing as like, a Disney weeb?"

"What?"

"Yeah, like how there are Weaboos and Koreaboos, are there... I don't know, Disneyboos?"

I stared at the Latina as she scrunched the mousse into her wet hair and Katlyn mirrored my expression. She just continued to style her hair as Katlyn and I were left to deal with our concern alone. I shook the thought out of my head as I continued to brush my hair.

It was late morning and we were getting ready for our trip to the happiest place on Earth, Disney World. We had already showered and changed and were now either doing our hair, fixing our makeup, or packing up bags.

Today, we were starting our tour of the Disney parks with the most famous of the four: Magic Kingdom. We were also going to have a late breakfast at one of the restaurants there because they have Mickey Mouse waffles. I opted for a simple outfit that I already had packed rather than something that we bought from the mall earlier. I had a simple, mint green t-shirt with plain jean shorts and peach-toned sneakers that I had stolen from Brielle when we had packed to go to LA.

"Are those my shoes?" I heard her voice from behind me as I slipped the shoes on and quickly saw my life flash before my eyes. I slowly turned to face her. She had her arms folded and an eyebrow arched like some kind of mom waiting for an explanation from her child.

"Hey! You were the one moving without even telling me! I deserve to borrow all the clothes I want before you leave me," She rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

"First off, I was always planning on telling you, and second, I should be the one allowed to steal all your clothes since I'm the one that has to do all the hard work moving..." She placed her hand over her forehand and dramatically let herself fall onto the bed. I laughed at her and started sifting through my suitcase to find something to shut her up. I found a plain pink t-shirt that she had borrowed many times before and threw it at her.

"Here. You like this more than I do anyway." She laughed as she quickly slipped out of the room to change in the bathroom. I turned to face Katlyn, who had been awfully quiet this whole time, and examined her outfit.

A simple, white spaghetti strap and high-waisted black shorts, and a cute gold necklace. All paired with a pair of white boots with black heels that amazed me. It was a nice outfit, an aesthetic that I didn't think I could pull off. I ran a hand through my hair as Brielle came back into the room with her new, updated outfit.

Pink shirt, white-washed jeans cuffed at the bottom, and beige sneakers and her hair tied up into a ponytail, her favorite way to wear it. She checked the time on her phone and snatched her little black backpack from the bed and called everyone into the living room.

"C'mon losers! We're gonna be late!"

"You can't really be late for Disney, Bri."

"Well in this house, you can, Mark. Where the freak is Jack?" Everyone but the aforementioned man was in the living room, ready to make their way to the magical land of princesses and talking mice.

We stood in the living room, just waiting for him, knowing that he heard the first announcement to come out. We started getting impatient, little by little when Brielle's foot went from just tapping normally to practically drilling a hole into the ground.

"THAT'S IT! I'm not the most time-managed person, but someone go drag his ass out of that room before I grab his spine and twist it into a pair of mouse ears," I quickly stood up and rushed up to the door of the room he and Mark had been sharing. I knocked frantically on the door, not stopping for a good minute until he finally opened the door.

The sight I was met with was definitely not one I was expecting. Jack's iconic green hair was now gone and replaced with his original chestnut-brown locks.

"Jack... your hair..." We stood in silence as he stared at me like a deer caught in highlights. I took this chance to truly get a good look at his hair. The dark brown locks were definitely not as loud and bright as the green - not that I had a problem with them anyway. He looked more mature and the brown hair definitely suited him.

Let's just say... the brown hair got me feeling some type of way...

"It-it looks really good!" I tucked my hair behind my ear as I turned to go back to our friends in the living room, with Jack trailing behind me.

Everyone's reactions were similar to mine as they noticed Jack's change in hair color.

"AYYY! BRUNETTE GANG!"

*****

Standing in the ticket line for Disney is one of the most excruciatingly painful feelings anyone will ever experience in their lives.

The anticipation for the parks ahead and the only thing holding you back is a line and a few pieces of paper.

I held my camera close to my chest, anxious for something entertaining to happen so I could capture it for my video. But alas, nothing. Just a boring line, with boring people, and all the excitement right there in front of me. So close, yet so far.

"UGGGGHHHH," I groaned for what felt like the billionth time in the last hour. For some reason, today seemed to be the day everyone wanted to take 50 years to scan their tickets.

"Y/n, we've been in line for literally five minutes. There's only one family in front of us." Jack scolded me and I let my body slump backwards, letting out a loud groan. We waited as the family in front got their bags checked for anything dangerous or illegal contraband.

C'mon, it's Disney World. Who would wanna ruin Disney?

I mean, it's where dreams come true, right?

Nothing could ruin that.

"Next." Finally, it was our group's turn to get scanned and inspected. I pushed each member of my group towards the inspection officers and practically tore their bags and wallets off of them. I made sure to be the last one so I could make sure all my friends went through just fine.

I looked around at the different guests entering the park. All strangers, yet we all came for the exact same reason: to have fun in the happiest place on Earth.

Children wore elaborate costumes, teens tried to look edgy and angsty, but it was obvious they were just as excited to be here, and adults dressed either in summer clothes or some Disney-relates items of clothes.

"C'MON Y/N!"

I stepped through the metal detector and watched as the security guard with a mouse-shaped badge pinned to their shirt, skimmed through my bag.

The check was quick and Brielle had grabbed a map of the park, which everyone had started to gather around to start naming which rides and attractions they wanted to go on and see first. I looked around all the different little icons on the colorful page and tried to make so many decisions in such little time. I spotted the different icons for rides, character meet and greets, and bathrooms.

Hey, priorities.

Searching through the different icons, I got easily distracted and completely zoned out the rest of the world.

That is, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was startled out of my trance, but was okay with it because I thought it would just be one of my best friends or someone I actually cared for.

Nope.

"L-Luke?!"

~~~~~

A/N

I know I know I know... long time no update but i hope it's good,, hope y'all enjoyed it.

Will try to update more often but we're reaching that part in the book that wasn't pre-planned and written already, so updates will be slow again.

but i'm back and it feels good writing here again :)

see y'all later bye byeee