Caught

Quidditch tryouts were rough.

You were a Beater, so Draco made sure to put the next best Beater against you.

You had gotten hit a couple times, leaving Draco smiling.

After tryouts you head towards the Prefects' bathroom.

You weren't a Prefect yourself, but Fred and George were and they allowed you access to the bathroom and made sure to tell the rest of the Prefects that it was ok for you to be there.

You close the door behind you and make sure to put up the little sign that says "occupied" on the door. Since Hogwarts was old, half of the locks didn't work and most of the bathrooms were like this.
You turn on the faucet and slowly take off your clothes.

You're sore from tryouts and taking off your clothes is harder than usual, especially because you got hit in the back with one of the Bludgers.

You get in the large tub and enjoy the steamy hot water.
—————
After your long bath and a few run ins with Moaning Myrtle, you decide to get dressed.

You're just pulling your shirt over your head when someone walks in.

"Hey! ever heard of knocking?" you say, without turning around.

"Oh sorry l/n, I didn't realized you were in here" you hear a familiar voice say.

"There's literally a sign on on the door" you say wondering who it was that couldn't read basic english.

You turn around to see a dripping wet Fred with a towel sitting low on his waist.

Your eyes open wide for a split second. Fred notices and he smirks.

"Oh sorry" He says.

"No, no, it's okay, you're good" you say awkwardly.

"I was in the middle of my shower and I realized I left my shampoo in here last night" Fred says, readjusting his towel.

"It's alright I'm almost done anyways" you say, trying to keep eye contact with him and not his abs.

You turn and grab your stuff, you grab what you assume to be Fred's shampoo as well.

~hmm, fir tree~ you think as you look at the shampoos scent.

"Here ya go" you say, handing the shampoo to Fred.

"Thanks" he says with a goofy grin on his face.

You both stand there awkwardly for a moment.

"Well, I'm gonna go then" you say, nudging Fred's shoulder as you walk past him to leave.

~Why have I never noticed Fred has abs~ you think, biting your lip as you walk back to your room. 

~I'm probably just really tired and not think straight~ you decide.

Once you get back to your room, you get dressed and take a quick nap before lunch, hoping to clear your mind.
—————
After your nap you head down to the Great Hall for lunch.

Since it's not a formal meal, you can sit wherever you want.

You decide to sit down at the Gryffindor table, where most of your friends are.

"Hey guys" you say, sitting down.

"Oh my gosh, hi y/n" one of your best friends, Taylor, says.

She was one of the few who called you by your first name. Hermione and Ginny were the other two.

"I can't believe we haven't seen each other yet" Ginny says, smiling.

"I wish I was in Gryffindor so I could see you guys and the twins more often" you reply "How did I get stuck with everyone who hates me?"